The Jetsons

The Jetsons Meet the Flintstones

Aired Sunday 8:30 PM Nov 09, 1987 on ABC

• When Elroy's time machine takes the Jetsons back to the Stone Ages and the Flintstones' era, two worlds collide resulting in the adventure of all-times (literally).

This is one of Hanna-Barbera's all time classics. The two families that made history meet for the first time. I was very young when I first saw this film, but I really enjoyed it. I really didn't understand the plot back then, but what I saw gave me an idea of what was happening. After a few years, I finally managed to understand what was happening, and that helped me enjoy the film even more. I found the jokes where the families had to adjust to the times they were stuck in funny. I really enjoyed the scene where they chased Cosmo's robotic canine. But my favorite part of the movie was at the end when the Flintstones thought they were stuck in the Space Age for good, but miraculously were able to go home in their car. After bidding adieu to their new friends, the Flintstones return to Bedrock with Fred yelling his famous catchphrase "Yabba-Dabba-Doo!". A perfect ending if you ask me.