The Journey of Allen Strange

Nickelodeon (ended 2000)

The Journey of Allen Strange Fan Reviews (5)

7.8
  • not the most original but it was still good. and wow i can't believe i still remember it.

basically its about an alien kid whos trying to find his way back home. he's bunking with two kids that found him so its kinda like et but with a human looking person. The acting was sub par and it was definately better than the reality sitcom crap they have on nowadays. The cgi editing for the show was really good considering the technology was very new back then. I don't remember much from it or how it ended but i think that in the end i he chose to stay with the kids instead of going home. anyway an awesome show and i'm surprised there aren't more reviews for it.
  • Not so bad!

5.2
    I used to watch this show when I was growing up. When I think about it, I remember it pretty well. If you ask me, it was a pretty good show. However, I don't remember the opening sequence and theme song very well. In addition to that, everyone was ideally cast. Also, the writing was very strong. The performances were top-grade, too. I hope some network brings it back so I can see every episode. Before I wrap this up, I'd like to say that I'll always remember this show in my memory forever, even though I'm not sure if I've seen every episode. Now, in conclusion, if some network ever brings it back, I hope that you catch it one day before it goes off the air for good.
  • Great show

The Journey Of Alan Strange was a great show about a being from another planet who crash-lands on earth and trys to fit in with humans, Arjay Smith was a great choice after seeing him in The Day After Tomorrow and remembering this show they where a great match as was the rest of the cast. The result of him trying to fit in was often very funny.
  • excellent show!!!!!

I think the journey of allen strange was an excellent show. I think Nickelodeon deff needs more better shows like they used to. Right now all they have is a whole bunch of crap there old shows were the best though! and adventures of allen strange was a classic nickelodeon show!
  • I notice I'm the first to review this show....

I used to watch this show all the time. It ended early but was entertaining. I wish Nickelodeon had more good shows on like that. All of the shows (with real people) they have now I'm not fond of, except for Drake & Josh. Anyways, I need to reach fifty words.