The Kids from Room 402

FOX (ended 2001)

The Kids from Room 402 Fan Reviews (6)

7.8
  • Polly, you bring shame to all us lithuanians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Title: boring and without any imagagination. Theme song: neutral.

Art: bad. The main chars are maid by computer, but the backround is made by hand, and trust me, it's terrible!

Characters: colourful and random for every occasion. The main character(I think) is a spoiled girl named Nancy. There is a rich dude, two trouble makers, a genius, and a perfect girl, who ignores Nancy no matter how much she tries to make friends with her.

Story: the life in a class. Not to shabby...

Humour: I fould give it 5 out of 10.

Misc: I can accept anything, but not this! There is a fat ugly annoying farmer girl Polly who is from LITHUANIA!!!! Jesus! WHY LITHUANIA!? This show is like "Borat"to Kazahstan... Polly, you bring shame to all Lithuania!!!! And I should now, I'm a proud lithuanian my self:)

In conclusion: everything exscept Polly is toleratable to watch.
  • Very funny

Oum, that's so bad that it last only 1 year! I didn't even knew this, I watched all the episodes, I observed that it were a few, but I thought the television from my country bought a few. So. It's kinda bad. Because the cartoon was one with big potential, from my point of view, and every time I've watched it I laughed incredibly loud. My personal favorite is Vinnie, and Arthur, but you gotta love Charlie too! You can always laugh at the ennoying Polly, I've got a classmate who got the nickname after her, so... She must be proud :>. Anyway, the conclusion is, that this cartoon is very funny, one of my favs. You gotta see it.
  • The Kids from Room 402 is a television program that originally aired on Fox Family in the USA starting in 1999.

The show is focused primarily on the students from Room 402, as the title implies. Miss Graves, the teacher, is usually shown as an interlocutor in the problems and injustices that are afflicted upon the students, whether the dilemmas be internal or external. Each show usually ends with a substantiated moral or lesson resulting from such aforementioned situations.

* Jesse McCoy - Jesse is an average kid who likes to hang around with Vinnie. Jesse is regularly being picked on, he usually blames his very annoying mother who always seems to get in his way. Jessie is one of the more focussed characters in this TV series. * Nancy Francis - Nancy is the red-head with the glasses, you see Nancy is always trying to fit in with the other girls and is always is helping out Jessie because she sees him being picked on a lot. Nancy is a good kid but she usually gets up to mischief and that's what gets her in trouble. She is always trying to befriend Penny, but can never achieve that goal, and will sometimes end up being "friends" with Polly Mcshane instead. * Penny Grant - Penny is one of the wealthiest girls in the entire school. Penny is not a snob just because she is one of the richest kids in town. She is very nice and has blonde hair that helps her fit in very nicely. Nancy is always near her because of how wealthy she is but sometimes Penny doesn't even realize that she is rich. * Vinnie Nasta - Vinnie is the bully of the bunch. He is a tall boy who likes to pull pranks on people just like the bus driver on the main picture. Vinnie is always found wearing a football shirt and spiked up black hair. Watch out for Vinnie because he always has some eggs with him to chuck at the innocent kids of the school. He is also friends with Jesse, and the two pull pranks together on occasion. * Freddie Fay - Freddie is sadly also picked on and teased like Jessie. Freddie is basically classified as a nerd in the school and he doesn't like that at all. He has glasses, black hair, wears a yellow shirt and sticks out as an easily found school nerd. * Polly McShane - Polly, a proud Lithuanian, is a big girl who is a 'teacher's pet'. Polly is the teacher's pet and looks very like it too. Polly is very smart and has glasses, black hair and a plaid dress. The teacher's pets are very annoying but not like this one, Polly loves goats and tries to hang out with others and can never fit in but she always keeps trying. She has an obsession with spoons. * Arthur Kenneth Van der Wall - Arthur is always trying to sell really awesome things. Even if you don't buy from Arthur you usually end up paying him in the end. He has brown hair and wears a nice blue suit, now this kid's got everything indeed. But how he gets his cool stuff he sells is unknown, most kids think he steals it from stores or is very rich. * Miss Gracie Graves - Miss Gracie Graves is a really great teacher. The thing is that she is stuck with a tough class. So whenever you see her she's probably just trying to get her class to take at least one pop quiz without getting excuses from Jessie and the others. * Mr. Besser - Mr. Besser is the incompetent principal of the school. Noted for his stupidity and overweight staure, he is often satired, whether it be vocal or written, by his students. His negligence and ignorance serves as reoccurring comic relief within the television show.
    This show is very cool, for kids^^
  • A funny, laid back cartoon.

What can I say, I still watch it when it's on, even though I've already seen all the episodes, because it's just funny and easy to watch and the characters are interesting, too. It's great to see all the silly things they get themselves into and how they get out of it in their own ways. The characters are well developed, they got different personalities and each approaches the situation in their own way, and with their own motivation. I love Nancy and Jesse, Vinnie is always funny as well. Just reminds me of when I was a kid, it's very well done. Wish there were more episodes.
  • An original cartoon.

7.4
    The show is based on the popular children's book The Kids from Room 402 by Betty Paraskevas and Michael Paraskevas.
    Jesse McCoy - Jesse is an average kid who likes to hang around with Nancy. Jesse is regularly being picked on, he usually blames his very annoying mother who always seems to get in his way. Jessie is one of the more focussed characters in this TV series. Nancy Francis - Nancy is the red-head with the glasses, you see Nancy is always trying to fit in with the other girls and is always is helping out Jessie because she sees him being picked on a lot. Nancy is a good kid but she usually gets up to mischief and that's what gets her in trouble. Penny Grant - Penny is one of the wealthiest girls in the entire school. Penny is not a snob just because she is one of the richest kids in town. She is very nice and has blonde hair that helps her fit in very nicely. Nancy is always near her because of how wealthy she is but sometimes Penny doesn't even realize that she is rich. Vinnie Nasta - Vinnie is the bully of the bunch. He is a tall boy who likes to pull pranks on people just like the bus driver on the main picture. Vinnie is always found wearing a football shirt and spiked up black hair. Watch out for Vinnie because he always has some eggs with him to chuck at the innocent kids of the school. Freddie Fay - Freddie is sadly also picked on and teased like Jessie. Freddie is basically classified as a nerd in the school and he doesn't like that at all. He has glasses, black hair, wears a yellow shirt and sticks out as an easily found school nerd. Polly McShane - Polly, a proud Lithuanian, is a big girl who is a 'teacher's pet'. Polly is the teacher's pet and looks very like it too. Polly is very smart and has glasses, black hair and a plaid dress. The teacher's pets are very annoying but not like this one, Polly loves goats and tries to hang out with others and can never fit in but she always keeps trying. She has an obsession with spoons. Arthur Kenneth Van der Wall - Arthur is always trying to sell really awesome things. Even if you don't buy from Arthur you usually end up paying him in the end. He has brown hair and wears a nice blue suit, now this kid's got everything indeed. But how he gets his cool stuff he sells is unknown, most kids think he steals it from stores or is very rich. Miss Gracie Graves - Miss Gracie Graves is a really great teacher. The thing is that she is stuck with a tough class. So whenever you see her she's probably just trying to get her class to take at least one pop quiz without getting excuses from Jessie and the others. Mr. Besser - Mr. Besser is the incompetent principal of the school. Noted for his stupidity and overweight staure, he is often satired, whether it be vocal or written, by his students. His negligence and ignorance serves as reoccurring comic relief within the television show.
  • Basically, i loved this show. Though not many people watched it..

6.4
    The kids from room 402 was a great show. Yeah, it was a bit childish, but sometimes you must sacrifice your maturity for a great show. yes people, sacrifices! It was funny 90% of the time, and the characters were amazing. And i don\'t use that term lightly. It was a witty recreation of an actual elementary classroom, and i speak from experience. I absolutely hate when great kids shows get taken off the air and replaced by digitally animated super kid garbage. Sadly, this was the fate of the kids from room 402. If kids watched decent shows like The Kids From Room 402 instead of watching anime asian inspired fight shows, maybe they would have better senses of humor, seriously.