The Kill Point Forums

Spike TV (Mini-Series 2007)

Season Finale - Bugged Picture Irritations!!!

SirSquid

[1]Aug 26, 2007
    • level: 1

So I hadn't seen any of the episodes until tonight when they played them during the marathon. About the bugged picture, in one of the earlier episodes as soon as they walked out 50 yards away from the bank it cuts to Marcos' where they say that the reason why they can't hear anything is from either (I'm doin this from memory mind you) the device being underwater, crushed, or out of range. Now they did just say out of range but I'm assuming they meant the bank. Anyways I didn't think too much of it until they rode away in the ambulance & the bugged picture came back into the plot. When leaving the bank the first time they did walk into a tunnel so maybe that had somethin to do with it but they had driven so far away in the season finale that it just KILLED everything past that point. Am I the only one who saw this really awful mistake? And if I'm wrong someone please correct me!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

adamhustler

[2]Aug 27, 2007
    • level: 2
    with the too far away part, i think that it was that the picture had to be within 3 feet of somebody to hear what they are saying....more than that then it is out of range and it won't pick up the voices i guess.... but you're right with that part in a way, cuz i was wondering the same thing...if the picture picked up the talking in the grey van when horst remembered about it....then it should have picked up the talking in the ambulance as well when they were leaving, but they played it as though it picked up nothing until the grey van, , why the grey van and not the ambulance??

Xeon06

[3]Aug 28, 2007
    • level: 1
    Tonray just wasn't listening to it until the gray van part.