The Kill Point

Visiting Hours

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Aug 12, 2007 on Spike TV

• The series hits the midpoint- a lot of action, a lot of development, even more questions!

"Visiting Hours" had my attention the whole way through, once again. I found this episode to have the most emotional peaks and dips as well. From Horst's wife visiting to Wolf embracing his son. I held my breath through the stand-off between the hostages and Wolf's team. I think we all knew Ashley wouldn't pull the trigger but I really thought one or two of them might make a run for it. You have to give it to Wolf for releasing Robby. It makes sense, now that Beck's apprehended, Robby's just hanging around, why not let his father have what Wolf hasn't had in so long? Overall, I was left on the edge of my seat again, great show!
  • Great twists

There was such a big twist with the hostages trying to get out of there. I just wish everyone would listen to the soldiers, they would all get out there all right. But I am also glad the hostages didn't succeed in there plan all because of that stpuid girl. I never liked her. Anyway I really liked this episode and I was really sad about Wolf. He is never meant to have a gun to his head, it is so sad. Really really great episode and really really great series so far. I am so sad that there are only 6 episodes.