A The Killing Community
Netflix (ended 2014)

After more than one miraculous resurrectionThe Killing will finally ride off into the sunset rain clouds this summer on Netflix. But when exactly? Well, Netflix has released a little video to tell you:

For those of you who are too lazy to watch 11 seconds of video, the fourth and final season of The Killing will premiere on August 1. And because it's airing on Netflix, all six episodes should be available at once so you can make it a quick goodbye. 

Will you be watching the final season of The Killing?

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 8/1/2014

Season 4 : Episode 6

26 Comments
Comments (26)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I wonder what would have happened to the show if Netflix got it when it tried to get it at first before AMC acted like whiny brat wanting its discarted toy back after someone else should interest in it.
Flag
Never heard of the show before. I will have to check it out.
Flag
Awww only 6 episodes? I was hoping for a shot at more seasons and am going to miss its quality.

That show has one of the best female lead character and definitely one of the most compelling male/female partnerships of all time.
Flag
say what you want about the show but the two leads have impeccable chemistry
Flag
If they could have only written episodes as whole and powerful as Missing, in which it showcased just how layered Enos and Kinnaman can be together, this show would've been truly great. I'm excited enough to mark it my TV diary.
Flag
Yes!
Flag
Just a mere article about The Killing makes me want to go to sleep. It's like Twin Peaks if David Lynch took almost all of the interesting elements (comedy, soap, horror) out of it.
Flag
Low attenion span?
Flag
Low plot content.
Flag
Ther's plenty enough plot. Do you mean action? Cause the main plot is the emotional journeys and the tolls of violence.
Flag
True. It just depends on what you like.
To me the anguish is very well displayed and not disregared as I often feel it is in shows. In fact I had banned my brother from watching it because he is very empathic and this show would just make him be extremely depressed.

Besides that. I really happen to like the music, mood coloring, and pace set by the show.
Flag
Just because you have that doesn't mean it's interesting.
Flag
The Killing is the show that simply will not die. I fully expect it to remerge again in some strange form in the future. Then it will be back to haunting the kids at Camp Crystal Lake again.
Flag
'The Killing' is 'The Terminator' of TV shows
Flag
For all the problems it had especially season two, it is one of the best show of its genre. The show works precisely because it tell its story slowly. While I am glad there is one more final season, I am not sure if six episodes is enough to have a proper ending.
Flag
So thankful we get a proper goodbye - I was so much more into this last season than the first two, it's a shame this is the last hurrah. But I'll take it!
Flag
One of the best shows at the moment. I will definitely watch!
Flag
I am very happy the show is getting a proper send off.It's pretty sad a show of it's quality couldn't find a home while unimaginative,cliched cop shows air on most networks.
Flag
Yeah, It just makes me really wonder about people as a whole and how crappy or unimaginative shows can last so long.
And its like cant you keep shows on air for us smarter people?
Flag
Sadly for the most part what we get to watch is governed by how many people supposedly watch it and what age group they fall in,with 18-49 year old's being the desired viewership.Since we live in a country populated by empty headed,culture less morons it does not bode well for what will be served up for our viewing pleasure.That would be confirmed by about 80% of what is on television.
Flag
Yup. That's why one of my lottery dreams is to have my own tv channel.
That and be sad for society.
Flag
Hawaii Five-Oh?
Flag
Hawaii-Five-Oh-No
Flag
Hawaii-Five-Blow
Flag
Absolutely.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members