Episode Discussion: Reflections 2x01 (spoilers)

TesserT

[1]Mar 31, 2012
    • level: 75
    Please discuss the season 2 opener Reflections (Apr 1) in this thread. Enjoy!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

danharr

[2]Apr 1, 2012
    • level: 45

Starts good again hopefully the show won't drag again towards the middle like last season.

mattgus

[3]Apr 1, 2012
    • level: 14

There are so many things going on with crooked police and negligence, that it does not seem to be what it set out to be...i'm not complaining as such,but i thought we were watching an investigation into a killing. when it really is or has always been a thwarted investigation into a killing...it seems that this conspiracy could not have involved our cool detective from the start??? or i am missing a whole lot about his motives and how he works....he does not seem always to know what is going on and in a conspiracy esp one in which the dirty cop has to be trusted and is intrgal to the outcome and cover-up he would need to be definitive in his actions? again i think i may be missing something,but it feels off regarding his behavior. again???

Edited on 04/01/2012 9:43pm

mattgus

[4]Apr 2, 2012
    • level: 14
    of course y confusion could have to do with my dvr recording the episode in 2 parts...after i submitted the above i watched the rest and now understand my confusion regarding our cop who pretends he is doing the right thing. .

dif_frent

[5]Apr 2, 2012
    • level: 9
    The episode started off exactly from where season one ended. With the same (great) style, too.

Fiktitious

[6]Apr 2, 2012
    • level: 1

What I can't understand is how the writers can make a two years series out of the murder of the teen-age daughter of some blue-collar guy who owns a broken down moving company. I mean, this ain't grassy knoll stuff.