The King of Queens

Bed Spread

Aired Monday 8:00 PM May 19, 2003 on CBS

• Doug breaks the bed and must borrow Major and Kirby's old twin beds.

This episode was hilarious. I especially loved the part where Doug broke the bed. Then they started sleeping in two twin beds and they liked being apart, but then they did not want to buy their new bed after the store ordered it and it came in stock. Then the neighbor seen the two separate beds and started spreading gossip about them. It was just too funny. This is probably a perfect way to end the fifth season. There were so many good episodes in this season and it was just like a perfect ending. This episode is the reason I watch this show.
  • Doug breaks the bed and must borrow Major and Kirby's old twin beds.

This episode was hilarious. I especially loved the part where Doug broke the bed. Then they started sleeping in two twin beds and they liked being apart, but then they did not want to buy their new bed after the store ordered it and it came in stock. Then the neighbor seen the two seperate beds and started spreading gossip about them. It was just too funny. This is probably a perfect way to end the fifth season. There were so many good episodes in this season and it was just like a perfect ending. This episode is the reason I watch this show.