The King of Queens

Clothes Encounter

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Apr 21, 2003 on CBS

• Amazing.

Carrie can't stop buying expensive clothes and then returning them within a few days. Spence's new girlfriend is afraid of his dog and tells him to decide who he wants, the dog or her. This whole episode was just priceless from start to finish. I loved the sequence with the baby throwing up on Doug, and Spence's girlfriend being afraid of his dog just added to the hilarity of this episode. This has to be a classic from the season. This episode was funny and we all could relate to Doug and Carrie's money woes. A Must see to say the least!
  • Carrie can't stop buying expensive clothes, and then returning them within a few days.

This episode was very unique. It is very well written. The show is very creative and funny, especially when Carrie has all those clothes and Doug can't return them. This is a great episode, as well as all the other episodes in the series. I was so amazed by this episode. It is perfect. It is the perfect installment to the fifth season. It is very amazing. Carrie is very funny in this episode, as well as Doug. This is definately The King Of Queens at its finest. The very talented writers were very creative with their script for this episode.