The King of Queens

Connect Four

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Nov 18, 2002 on CBS

7.9
  • Connect Four

These are the kind of episodes The King of Queens was all about. Doug and Carrie mischievously plotting the downfall of another group of people. This time they were trying to get two couples to switch partners so as both the man and the woman in the group were normal.

Fast-moving, intriguing and unique, and definitely one of the most memorable episodes in show history.

If you do not find this funny then chances are you probably not a fan of this show as this was a well-written episode that featured great performances all around. Definitely not a generous 8 out of 10.
  • Pretty good. 4/5 or B+

Carrie wins four company seats to Knicks games, but insists on taking a couple over Doug's friends. Meanwhile, Arthur digs himself a hole by pretending he can "fix" parking tickets.

This episode really was pretty good. It wasn't a spectacular episode thats a series classic, but I thought it was funny at times. I love the tiny giny bit haha! The only thing I didnt like was how they just kind of left the story out to dry with Eddie trying to break up Carrie and Doug. Anyway a pretty good episode. I would reccomend giving it a watch. B+