The King of Queens

Food Fight

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Jan 07, 2002 on CBS

• Hilarious!!!

Doug begins to give feedback on food made by Spence's new girlfriend who is a student at the culinary institute. Carrie begins to get jealous when Doug spends time after work trying her food and eventually forces Doug to give up trying her delicious food. Carrie tries a plan to hang out with someone at work to make Doug jealous. Carrie talks to Spence about it and together they agree that the relationship is a little weird. This episode is hilarious and will make you laugh the entire time! Definitely a classic from this series. Kevin James was spectacular in this episode!
  • One of my favorites!

This episode is one of my favorites of King Of Queens. Doug having a food affair is unoriginal & hilarious. No one has ever done a food affair. I love how The King Of Queens isn't sex obsessed like other shows, when everyone has regular affairs. Here Doug has a food affair. He tries to mess with Carrie for a salad! That was my favorite part. Anyways I also like how Carrie has a running affair with her co-worker. And Spence hates how his girlfriend is spending all the time with Doug as well. I also like how they twist it when they incorporate Deacon. Hilarious!