The King of Queens Forums

CBS (ended 2007)

Carrie/Kick?

throwbackca

[1]Dec 13, 2006
    • level: 1
    Is it just me or did I see Carrie kick Doug in the family jewels in the episode with the scarry story?  I mean for God's sake we all know Doug is the being wuss of a husband on television and we all know that Carrie preety much dominates Doug in every aspect, but come on.  I mean that have ruined Doug's character, he preety much is the wife in that relationship.  Carrie has Doug by the family jewles, and its making Doug's character look week.  It's bad enough Carrie verbally abuses Doug, know she is physically abusing him.  It's just pathetic now.  I wish they can have an episode where Carrie finially gets it from someone.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Deznaj

[2]Dec 14, 2006
    • level: 6

Carrie always wore the pants in that relationship. Carrie isn't afraid of anything, least her husband. She's a major b*tch. But in her defense, Doug is a big fat baby that needs to be held on a tight leash.

Personally I think the (no holds barred) interaction between Doug and Carrie is what makes this series so great.

Edited on 12/14/2006 2:24am

soldierzwife143

[3]Dec 14, 2006
    • level: 10
    That was HILARIOUS!!! When she was banging his head against the window I was LMAO. I think people get too caught up in the whole "Carrie is mean to Doug thing". It's what makes the show. I haven't laughed so hard at an episode of KOQ in a long time.

Ppunkinseed

[4]Dec 14, 2006
    • level: 16
    But Doug is an idiot (which makes the show) and Carrie is the pants wearing witch who rules the roost. That's part of what makes the show funny.

CSM135

[5]Dec 14, 2006
    • level: 22
    Yeah i loved it when Carrie started beating on Doug. And i agree with everyone else Doug has to be put in his place sometimes.

throwbackca

[6]Dec 16, 2006
    • level: 1
    If Carrie had a better job, then I can understand her "running the show," or "ruling over Doug."  But Carrie just fetches baggles and get coffee for people she wishes she was.  Carrie is always makinf fun of Dougs Job, yet Carries job is actually more humiliating. 

ez1jb

[7]Dec 17, 2006
    • level: 14
    How is Carrie's job more humiliating-she makes more money than he does and is an executive assistant at a Mahnhattan law firm. Doug's a glorified mule. Now, a pencil tie wearing mule.