The King of Queens Forums

CBS (ended 2007)

Continuity.. Season 3 Episode 2 (Roast Chicken)

peaches855

[1]Jun 1, 2009
    • level: 1

I think the guy that handles continuity was off the night they made "Roast Chicken", just for kicks check out the salad bowl and the bowl of mashed potatoe's. They move around the table almost magically, Carrie has 2 helpings of salad, and Doug takes the cap off his beer twice. And the box of "fruit", I'm just guessing on that, it moves from off center of the table to right in the middle.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jewel47

[2]Jan 10, 2010
    • level: 1

Hi,

I have to check that out, that is too funny! My husband caught a goof in the episode where Doug, Carrie, Deacon and Kelly go the apple orchards for a romantic weekend. It the morning after Kelly and Deacon get it one for like a million times. Doug and Deacon are at the buffet while Kelly and Carrie are at the table eating. I think Kelly's position and keeps changing or her food keeps changing. I can't exactly remember which, but check out the episode and you will see what I mean.

Jewel

mrbreezeet1

[3]Jan 13, 2010
    • level: 2

Thats so funny I Would have never noticed that. She tales some potato's, then there gone, puts the salad over across the table, then it's beside her again.

Thanks, Tony