The King of Queens Forums

CBS (ended 2007)

He Licked the Trash Can!

jewel47

[1]Jan 9, 2010
    • level: 1

Hello All,

There is something that is driving me crazy and I figured that this the best place to solve it. There was an episode where Doug's schoolmate, Sean McGee, appears and he is friends with Deacon. Sean claims that when they were younger that Doug licked a trash can. Doug vehemently denies it and claims Sean to be his enemy. I know I saw the episode where at the end of the episode it flashes back to Doug as a young boy and it indeed shows that DOUG LICKED THE TRASHCAN. I think he is shown licking the lid. The young Doug is the same actor who has portrayed the Young Doug before on the show. The problem is that I have never seen that episode again with it showing that he licked the trash can. I even have the DVD and it doesn't show that bit. I can't be going crazy! Has anyone else seen this bit?!?! Why doesn't it appear anywhere else, not even on the DVD.

Save my sanity,

Thanks Jewel

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KingofIPirates

[2]Jan 10, 2010
    • level: 32
    I don't remember him licking it, he does come close though.

jewel47

[3]Jan 10, 2010

Hi,

But you did see that bit at the end of the show?? I have only seen it once and have never seen that bit again. So he really didn't really lick the trashcan. I wonder why that ending is not shown, even on the DVD.

Thanks,

Jewel

KingofIPirates

[4]Jan 10, 2010
    No idea, maybe you can send a message to one of the forum editors.

jewel47

[5]Jan 10, 2010

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I feel better knowing that someone else has seen it! At one point I was thinking I must have dreamed the ending, lol. I even googled the Young Doug's acting career to see if it was listed as part of portfolio. That episode isn't even listed as part of his acting career, so that made me even more paranoid. Thanks for comfirming that bit is real and at the end of the show!!!!!

Jewel

Jaydigriz

[6]Jul 21, 2010
    Hi,
    I've just ended up at this page because googled this issue. I saw episode a while ago and they definitely cut back to young doug at the trashcan. I couldn't swear to whether he licked or not but I also have been checking episode when it comes on and have never had it where it cuts back.

Glad to see someone else out there has seen this!! so registered to respond and post

stellarchick86

[7]Apr 2, 2011
    Wow! Well that helps clear it up, as to whether he really did it or not. I never saw the version where they showed him actually licking it, so I thought the whole thing was kind of silly to go through all of that and never really know. Thanks for telling us!