The King of Queens Forums

CBS (ended 2007)

Kevin James' Weight Fluctuations Pics

Bhavleena91

[1]Apr 13, 2007
    • level: 8

Hi everyone, just wondering whether anyone could find me some pics of Kevin James at his lowest weight, and of him at his highest weight, or when he's been pretty fat. See, our class is doing an assignment at school on the human body, and I'm doing a presentation on weight (they were assigned to us. Like I'd choose to research fat people!) I thought it'd be interesting if I had info on Kevin James, since he's had so many ups and downs in his weight, and he's a pretty prominent figure on TV. I've found a ton of pictures of him, but one that really show how much weight he's put on, and I haven't found any without his shirt on, which I need for the assignment (I can't believe I just said that). Anyway, can anyone help me out? If anyone has the DVDs, it'd be helpful if I could get like some screencaps of him without his shirt on, at his fattest. That's sounds so wrong, I hate this assignment!

Edited on 04/13/2007 12:28am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

azyber1

[2]Apr 14, 2007
    • level: 10
    lol i dont think i have ever seen him without a shirt on king of queens and I have seem all of them pretty much

friendserking

[3]Apr 14, 2007
    • level: 13
    He pulls his shirt up in the first episode ever of the show.

sitcomfreak

[4]Apr 15, 2007
    • level: 18
    You people are absolutely disgusting! I think this show is decent, but I would never, and I repeat never, want to see Kevin James without a shirt on. Not just because I'm a lady, but because I think it would be appalling. The show is pretty much top-notch, but I'm going to pass on the half-naked Doug Heffernan LOL.

Bhavleena91

[5]Apr 15, 2007

It's not that I want to see him half-naked, it's just that I have to for an assignment. I wouldn't ever by choice want to see him without his shirt on, but it's just that I unfortunately have to. In saying that, I'm really going to try to change my part of the assignment. I'd much rather do like the heart or even excretion, than this. But that for the help guys, even though the question was pretty gross.

Edited on 04/16/2007 4:46pm

friendserking

[6]Apr 18, 2007
    Calm down the guy is no Brad Pitt but give him a break i would not cry if he took off his shirt its not that big of a deal.

arctattoo

[7]Apr 20, 2007
    Does anyone know the name of the newest episode that was played this monday the 16th?? Why is there no thread for it?

jpcanes

[8]Apr 20, 2007
    • level: 3

arctattoo wrote:
    Does anyone know the name of the newest episode that was played this monday the 16th?? Why is there no thread for it?

"Offensive Fowl"

andrewrockzyou

[9]Apr 24, 2007
    • level: 1
    In mick Foleys new book there is a pic of kevin James from high school when they were on the wrestling team. Now, I dont have a scanner or anything but anyone here with one and the book could get it. I might be able to put it up later. my friend has a scanner. I will see what i can do.

vitaminjd

[10]Apr 26, 2007
    Bhavleena91 wrote:

Hi everyone, just wondering whether anyone could find me some pics of Kevin James at his lowest weight, and of him at his highest weight, or when he's been pretty fat. See, our class is doing an assignment at school on the human body, and I'm doing a presentation on weight (they were assigned to us. Like I'd choose to research fat people!) I thought it'd be interesting if I had info on Kevin James, since he's had so many ups and downs in his weight, and he's a pretty prominent figure on TV. I've found a ton of pictures of him, but one that really show how much weight he's put on, and I haven't found any without his shirt on, which I need for the assignment (I can't believe I just said that). Anyway, can anyone help me out? If anyone has the DVDs, it'd be helpful if I could get like some screencaps of him without his shirt on, at his fattest. That's sounds so wrong, I hate this assignment!

I don't know why, but I can't stop laughing at this. The concept of doing a ligitimate assignment on Kevin James battle with weight, with research that includes finding pictures of him at his "fattest" is cracking me up.

_XLeGeNdX_

[11]Apr 27, 2007
    • level: 12
    vitaminjd wrote:
    Bhavleena91 wrote:

Hi everyone, just wondering whether anyone could find me some pics of Kevin James at his lowest weight, and of him at his highest weight, or when he's been pretty fat. See, our class is doing an assignment at school on the human body, and I'm doing a presentation on weight (they were assigned to us. Like I'd choose to research fat people!) I thought it'd be interesting if I had info on Kevin James, since he's had so many ups and downs in his weight, and he's a pretty prominent figure on TV. I've found a ton of pictures of him, but one that really show how much weight he's put on, and I haven't found any without his shirt on, which I need for the assignment (I can't believe I just said that). Anyway, can anyone help me out? If anyone has the DVDs, it'd be helpful if I could get like some screencaps of him without his shirt on, at his fattest. That's sounds so wrong, I hate this assignment!

I don't know why, but I can't stop laughing at this. The concept of doing a ligitimate assignment on Kevin James battle with weight, with research that includes finding pictures of him at his "fattest" is cracking me up.

Yeah it is pretty funny.

Bhavleena91

[12]May 1, 2007

Well it wouldn't be entirely about him, but it would reference to him. I just need an example. I wouldn't do an entire assignment about Kevin James, that's too weird. Thanks Andrewrockzyou, if you can get that piccie, it would be much appreciated. But don't worry if you can't, I'm still working on changing my assigned section of the assignment to something better like the ehart or lungs or something more straightforward and less weird, like that.

vitaminjd

[13]May 4, 2007

You can't go wrong with Oprah.  Her weight fluctuations are WELL documented in photos!