The King of Queens Forums

CBS (ended 2007)

New Episodes Please, Bring it Back!

lemonice20

[1]Aug 29, 2009
    • level: 4
    Nothing like the King of Queens, bring it back. All the actors still look great, bring it back, Holly and Richie, too!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ElectricSuzy

[2]Sep 17, 2009
    • level: 10
    You couldn't have said it any better. I totally agree!!

I've watched all the episodes so many times now that I'd need some new ones. ;-)

German-boy

[3]Sep 20, 2009
    • level: 1
    King of Queens is also very popular in Germany. KoQ must go on !

KingofIPirates

[4]Sep 26, 2009
    • level: 32
    While I wouldn't be against bringing it back, wouldn't necessarily be clamoring for it.

La-Lady

[5]May 24, 2010
    • level: 4

I just finished watching all 9 seasons and it was pretty sad seeing the final episode. But when I think about it I wouldn't like the idea of renewing KOQ. I love it and I'd like to watch some new episodes, but in the finale "china syndrome" they adopt a child and carrie is pregnant. So if there was a 10th season it wouldn't be the same. I think the "no children" part is what kept this show running for 9 seasons. I mean there are so many sitcoms whit a married couple living happily ever after, managing some marriage issues and not to forget, they have at least 2 children. But KOQ was different, there were no kids involved, except for major and kirby, but they weren't even the main part of the show. Anyways I believe that if they renewed the show, we would see doug, carrie, arthur and two children. This would be more like "Full House" or "Everybody loves Raymond" or any other show.

So even if it's sad not to see any more of Doug and Carrie I think it's best to leave the show how it ended.