We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The King of Queens Forums

CBS (ended 2007)

Series Finale Predictions

SignaturePlayer

[21]Feb 18, 2007
    • level: 5
    I don't want a divorce to go down, but I've been thinking about that possibility too. A baby is the most obvious but I don't really wanna see it. Spence and Danny being gay would probably be my least favorite of all. I don't want to see some moving episode either. Some big life changing promotion I'm not feeling either. I guees I really do not know what I want lol. Being the last good sitcom on TV they have to do something special.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SilenceIsGolden

[22]Feb 18, 2007
    • level: 3
    well, whats left?

Deznaj

[23]Feb 19, 2007
    • level: 6

This is about the 10th topic that covers this issue...

Carrie probably gets pregnant, although she is too old for that (from 34, the 'eggs are rotting') but hey: it's a sitcom! Hope they don't do this, because it is way to obvious.

What I would like to see: Doug and Carrie finally split up. As a result Doug gets a heart-attack and dies, being a good role-model for obese Americans everywhere. Arthur dies too, and Spence and Danny finally hitch up. Carrie is left alone, a bitter old spinster.

SignaturePlayer

[24]Feb 20, 2007
    • level: 5
    Actually my favorite idea might be Carrie cheating on Doug with Spence or Danny. I'm not sure which would be funnier, but both are hillarious.

VM1138

[25]Mar 10, 2007
    "Carrie probably gets pregnant, although she is too old for that (from 34, the 'eggs are rotting') but hey: it's a sitcom! Hope they don't do this, because it is way to obvious."

Uh...women get pregnant well after 35, it's not uncommon. So it'd be perfectly reasonable. As far as her getting pregnant, it's probably what will happen b ecause it's been hinted at throughout the entire show. I don't think they'd end with a divorce, that'd just be ridiculous. It'll probably end just like a normal episode. Nothing special.

letswatchtv86

[26]Mar 10, 2007
    • level: 1
    heres an original prediction:  Cary and doug never married.  its all some kind of dream.   Doug works for Danny.  Danny still has his pizza place.  Arthur spooner is some rich famous guy, and cary is a paris-hilton type celebrity child.  

hurricaneez2

[27]Mar 11, 2007
    • level: 7
    I have a feeling that there wont be any kind of "special" season finale. Just a normal episode.

ez1jb

[28]Mar 11, 2007
    • level: 14
    hurricaneez2 wrote:
    I have a feeling that there wont be any kind of "special" season finale. Just a normal episode.

yeah, that's what I suspect as well. KOQ has never been big on stunts or cliffhangers of any sort-which is kinda why I like the show.

jurassicfloyd

[29]Mar 16, 2007
    Arthur will probably die

SassyEmt

[30]Mar 17, 2007
    • level: 2

I don't want anything bad to happen like Arthur dying nor do I want to see a divorce.  That would make me sick and ruin it for me to even watch the reruns.    The way everything is going it looks like they are just going to give us a normal episode and leave us hanging with no closure.  CBS is too busy launching all their other new BS shows and seems to have forgotten the KoQ not to mention the  loyal KoQ fans that have tuned in to CBS for almost 9 yrs to watch this show,  anyway, I am kinda PO'd.  The kind of season finale I would like to see would be Doug and Carrie winning the lottery and moving to the apartment overlooking Central Park park that Carrie always wanted. She could also find out she is pregnant and what the heck give'em twins.  I want to see good stories for all the actors from the show and I want it to be BIG!  CBS needs to hire me to do the writing, I don't think they would be disappointed, I could come up with a bunch of good storylines. 

T -

Edited on 03/17/2007 2:48pm

jpcanes

[31]Mar 18, 2007

I don't think there will be many who are disappointed with the way the

show ends.

Edited on 03/18/2007 5:05pm

SassyEmt

[32]Mar 18, 2007
    • level: 2

Thanks jp, I guess I got a little carried away with my response.  I was hoping they would have at least one year of taking care of a baby and then a good ending of winning the lottery and moving to Manhattan.  I have been at home for a few years due to injuries from a car accident and I NEED closure and a happy ending - LOL!  The video spoiler was great, it left me wondering what the heck is going to happen and I can't wait to see them.  Thanks for taking the time to post that!  

T -  

arctattoo

[33]Mar 21, 2007
    • level: 8
    I don't want to see Doug and Carrie divorce, or see Arthur die. I think that would end the show on a terrible down note. Why all the build-up with their releationship and etc. I have noticed all the little hints of Carrie finally wanting a baby. I think they will end it with Carrie getting pregnant and Doug getting a promotion at his job but it is in another town so they have to move to a bigger house/apartment. Maybe Arthur finds a woman. That would be a great ending. 

thedime

[34]Mar 21, 2007
    • level: 8
    i doubt anything will happen...i mean look at the series finale of everybody loves raymond...its probably gonna end off the same way, all of them sitting at the dinner table or somthing

dimechic24

[35]Mar 25, 2007
    carrie finally becomes a lawyer at a law firm

VM1138

[36]Mar 28, 2007
    The "win the lottery/dream/moving" ending has been done a million times.  Actually, the whole "lottery/dream" thing was done on Roseanne, and was widely bashed and reviled.  They won't go that route.

I really hope they don't do some weird, bizarre ending, the episode where they went that route (Doug sick, dreaming himself into all those movies) wasn't funny, and those types of shows never succeed in any series.  Stick to a normal show.  Either do a regular episode, or have something big happen, but don't go the surreal route.

DOLPHINSHARK

[37]Mar 29, 2007
    • level: 11
    the writers are getting lazy with there story lines lately so i dont see any big finnish it will be another half hearted episode like the rest of this season.

Tespid

[38]Mar 31, 2007

I know what happens at the end and it's a lot of great twist and turns, but I'll let you see.

For the record, Holly is on the last episode. She's in a few scenes.  

mattman734

[39]Apr 2, 2007
    Its going to be much like any good season fanily. There will be a big explosion/ the world will be at stake. Carrie kills someone. Doug probably jumps infront of gunfire to save arthur and dies. Then Decon,spence, and danny form a tag team trio and get some a** kickin revenge and one of them ends up marrying carrie but WHO!

Carlitocool57

[40]Apr 3, 2007
    I wish they would bring in Ritchie sometime in the last season, or mention him, or explain whatever happened to him... I'd also like to see Doug's sister, she hasn't been on in a few years