The King of Queens Forums

CBS (ended 2007)

Sign the Petition!!! Save the King!

SassyEmt

[1]Mar 6, 2007
    • level: 2

I went to Leah Remini's website and under news she writes about taping the last episodes and there is a link on that page from the postmaster about a petition.  I have listed the website link here, I was not sure if  I was allowed to copy and paste the whole thing, but if it does not take you directly there then just cut and paste. Sign the Petition - you never know, it just might work.  Pass it on to anyone else you know who loves the KoQ.

http://www.leahremini.net/news/news.htm

Thanks - T  

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SassyEmt

[2]Mar 7, 2007

Ok - I went back to Leah's website and on the "News" page the link to the petition is no longer there, Sorry.  Another thing is there was a email address to the postmaster who put that link there and when I tried to email him to get the link again I received a unable to deliver or something like that message.  So I have no idea what is going on and if I find the website I will post the link, that is if anyone is interested. I signed it so I know it was there and there were probably a little over 1000 signatures on it.  I am not sure if this kind of thing works or how many signatures are needed for them to consider keeping this show but it would be great if it worked.  Sorry again.

T - 

Matthew_Kaeser

[3]Mar 7, 2007
    • level: 3
    Unfortunately, petitions rarely work, especially in the corporate world where money will always prevail.

jpcanes

[4]Mar 8, 2007

Here's the link for the petition:

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/thepeoplesking&queen

And another one:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/KingofQueensWantedFor10thSeason/

SassyEmt

[5]Mar 9, 2007

Thanks so much jp, I really appreciate it.  I am so happy that there are so many people signing this.  I really hope it helps and I hope the actors can see this and know how much they are loved and appreciated!  Thanks again!

Terri 

jpcanes

[6]Mar 9, 2007

No problem. The link for the second petition was started by myself and a few other fans of the show. Maybe petitons don't work, but being fans of the show we couldn't just let it die without doing SOMETHING!

At the 2/25 taping I was fortunate enough to meet both Leah and Kevin. I got to talk with Leah for a couple of minutes and she knows about the petition and was very thankful for our efforts. She just doesn't want to see it end! A hard copy of that petiton is being delivered to her any day now.

If you want to do a little more, check this link: http://www.leahreminiguardforum.com/upload/showthread.php?t=13

It's a forum I run for Leah fans. Leah reads it often.

Edited on 03/09/2007 3:21pm

SignaturePlayer

[7]Mar 9, 2007
    • level: 5
    Really? I thought they both didn't want the show to continue. Whatever though it'd definatly be cool if they could bring it back for 1 more. If CBS doesn't want them around they're making a pretty big mistake. Plus they don't even advertise the show, most of my friends never knew when the new ones were on (or that they were even on period).

ez1jb

[8]Mar 11, 2007
    • level: 14
    It doesn't make sense that CBS would discard the show that has had pretty healthy ratings throughout its many seasons-confusing

colbertfan

[9]Mar 30, 2007
    • level: 1
    I singed it but the petitionspot one did not work.