The King of Queens Forums

CBS (ended 2007)

What is Your Favorite Episode?

Michaelx29

[21]Jan 29, 2009
    • level: 5
    I am not sure what it is called but I like the one where Doug goes to Carrie's law firm party and he has not eaten all day. I think I like it because I've done this before and it can actually be hell when you are starving and you can't eat.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stellarchick86

[22]Jan 29, 2009
    • level: 32
    Michaelx29 wrote:
    I am not sure what it is called but I like the one where Doug goes to Carrie's law firm party and he has not eaten all day. I think I like it because I've done this before and it can actually be hell when you are starving and you can't eat.

'Hungry Man' I believe it is, just fyi. =)

mrbreezeet1

[24]Jan 13, 2010
    • level: 2

stellarchick86 wrote:
    [QUOTE 'Hungry Man' I believe it is, just fyi. =)
    Yes Hungry man is the one.

I am surprised no one mentioned "Season 2x01.Queasy_Rider, Where Doug gets a bike.

That is one of the best. Esp. Spence says " So much for traditional gender roles" and they all look at him, and He says he is going to the rest room. Before that Carrie was saying "Doug, Did you Not hear My Buzzer Noise"

Then Deacon is Grilling Doug about where they went on vacation last year, and about what movie they ended up renting the other night, and Doug was saying he can't remember, then spits out "Hope Floats, OK Hope Floats"

Then He gets the bike and keeps recking into the garage door, and drops it trying to park it, He never put the kickstand down before he got off it. Then He is trying to tell Carrie,and Art bust's in and says, "Douglass, That is One Bad Ass Motorcycle you got out there" And Carrie go's You Brought a Motorcycle? You Brought a Motorcycle? And Doug go's " Can I finish My Story? Then The Old Man Says, "Douglass, Did Carrie Tell You I got a Job interview"? And Carrie runs to the Garage, and Art says, "Honey You can't run from this, Daddy needs to work"

Then when Doug comes in with a Dew Rag and a leather jacket on, and Says he was out "Cruising" And Carrie says how she is fine with it, and starts smoking. And she is pointing her finger down with her hand bent 90 degrees, and says "Do you want to split an Egg roll, Do Ya" And she is smoking while she is eating and Doug yells at her, to "PUT IT OUT" and she tells him to go eat with the motorcycle, And He says He will, cause he's keeping the Bike, Then He turns around out of the Blue and Says "Duck Sauce" and grabs it off the table.

Thanks, Tony

goldengirl1

[25]Jul 4, 2012
    • level: 1

I have so many favorites, this is one of my favorite shows. I can narrow it down to:

1. Lush Life - when Doug is getting Carrie drunk to make her nice (Arthur: What, has he been getting us drunk to change our personalities!?)

2. The one when Doug's old girlfriend moves back to town and Carrie is jealous of the time she spends with Doug's mom (the one with the Margie song) ("This is funch, fast lunch!")

3. G'Night Stalker - when they sing karaoke, and Spence starts stalking Doug, but he doesn't know who it is

4. Golden Moldy - They have mold in their house and go out of town with their neighbors (Carrie: Everything fine down there? Doug: Everything is fine and dandy! (Gives Arthur a mean look) Arthur: I'll give you fine, but I draw the line at dandy)

5. Baker's Doesn't - when Carrie has to bake the cake for church (Carrie: What? I'm not Whitefish!)

6. Black Listed - Deacon has a new black friend, and Doug gets jealous (Doug: Just learning a little Black history. Deacon: You don't know white history)

7. Name Dropper - Doug fakes a heart attack because he cant remember Carrie's co-workers name

8. Cologne Ranger - Doug buys a cologne that Carrie doesn't like

9. Clothes Encounter - when Carrie is buying clothes, wearing them and then taking them back ("You have tag rash"; "you're not being thrifty, you're being shoplifty")

10. Flash Photography - The one when Doug takes a pic of his privates at a wedding and then blames it on Danny!!!!!

.....and maybe my all time favorite 11. Eggsit Strategy - When Carrie gets laid off and Doug losses Deacon's ball that his son bought him. Those sounds they make when they are throwing around that ball and the look on their faces when the big boss takes it is priceless! And, Doug turning in fake timecards at work for FogHorn LegHorn.....lol.....I can't take it!

Edited on 07/15/2012 7:31am
    Edited 3 total times.