The King of Queens Forums

CBS (ended 2007)

When is it coming back on?

SundayVM

[1]Mar 5, 2007
    • level: 14
    What's going on with King of Queens? When is it going to come back on specifically? Anyone know? Also, what channel?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sitcomfreak

[2]Mar 7, 2007
    • level: 18
    There's already a thread on this but it returns Monday, April 9 @9:30pm to run it's remaning 7 episodes. It will follow Two and a Half Men on CBS.

letswatchtv86

[3]Mar 10, 2007
    • level: 1
    The final season is a FRAUD!!!!! Whats the usual season: twenty episodes? What have they filmed THIS season? Its the same bull-sh-- that the producers of "Everybody Loves Raymond" pulled. The big hype in the news of "We're coming back for one more season." Then the final season comes around. The writing on the last season of Raymond was poor. The writing on the last season of "King of Queens" is crap. You know the old saying about a bad day on the golf course being better than a good day at the office. I could tolerate poor writing this season, if they would give us a full order of twenty episodes. But the writing is crap, and they're screwing the viewer out of a decent season's worth of production. How about all the crew that works on the show. Electricians. Camera-men. all sorts of stage hands. Kevin James and the rest of the cast already made their millions. They dont think about the crew, or the viewers. They're going to hype the finale!! Whats it going to be: doug hefernan wins the lottery? C'mon. They let themselves be pre-empted on CBS with all sorts of other stuff like Amazing Race or whatever other crap is in their timeslot. Who gives a crap about the big series finale? They screwed us big-time!!! They didnt film a full season of episodes!!! Bad enough, That the penny pinching millionaires of TV make us watch the same Thanksgiving and Christmas episodes every year. so screw you kevin james. It was a great show, but the final season is a FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!

hurricaneez2

[4]Mar 11, 2007
    • level: 7
    While I agree this season has been largely crap, they did say when it was renewed that it was only going to be a half season of episodes. And we shouldnt be surprised by the quality since it has basically been the same for 3 years.

ez1jb

[5]Mar 11, 2007
    • level: 14
    Well, I must disagree with letswatch . . .I still think KOQ is funny, but it isn't as creative in its storylines-I really think the 2 leads weren't really into the show coming back this season, and they only agreed to do it because of the money.