The King of Queens

G'Night, Stalker

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Nov 21, 2005 on CBS

• Carrie forces Doug into going to a Karaoke Bar, and he doesn't enjoy it until he finds out somone is stalking him there.

This is one of the best episodes of the series. It is just awesome, it has an interesting story line that keeps you guessing unit the end and the regular King Of Queens humour. It had some hilarious moments where I could not stop laughing. The best quotes were "You know my rule, if its true, its craparoo" and when Doug is getting the e-mails, he's bring his labtop with him to the move and Carrie asks him why he's bring it "Duh, to write about it in my blog". This is definatly one of my faourite episodes of one of my favourite shows.
  • Doug gets stalked by someone who saw him sing at a karaoke bar.

I absolutely loved this episode. From the moment Doug recieved the email from his stalker I was hooked. I love that they had Spence be the stalker, and when I rewatch it, I see all the little clues they give us to help us figure out who the stalker really is. Doug and Carrie singing Endless Love on stage was hilarious, and I loved how the minute he got home he would run to his laptop to see if the stalker had emailed him. This is my favorite King of Queens episode and exactly why I watch this hilarious series.
  • Hilarous.

This episode is hysterical from start to finish. The scene where Doug gets on the stage and sings I Will Always Love You is my favorite scene ever in the show. It's also amusing that Spence was behind the entire thing, and the scene where Doug runs into his car and Spence is waiting inside is hilarous. A standard in sitcom comedy that others should be held to.
  • This is simply the BEST K.O.Q. episode EVER!!!!! I watch to laugh out loud and I did for 22 minutes! I love Spence\'s green-tinted face at the end! He\'s like a mad scientist! Awesome!

This is simply the BEST K.O.Q. episode EVER!!!!! I watch to laugh out loud and I did for 22 minutes! I love Spence\'s green-tinted face at the end! He\'s looks like a mad scientist! Awesome! The clan frequents a kaoroke nightclub and stalking ensues - with a comedic twist. In this episode Spence is stalking Doug as part of an elaborate scheme to get back at him for always disrespecting him and always downplaying his personality and sense of humor. But in the end, as usual, Spence loses out. There are some hilarious moments in this one, especially when Doug gets paranoid!
  • See Doug and Carrie sing Endless Love.

Clearly one of the best episodes of the show. Spence gets Doug really good and the choice of songs, Endless Love, brandy, On the Radio and Laughter in the Rain is pretty good. At least they didn't sing any alternative or rap. An episode worthy of an emmy. A definate 10.