The King of Queens

Holy Mackerel

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Oct 07, 2002 on CBS

• Hilarious episode tonight.

A defining episode of The King of Queens that pitted Doug vs. Carrie, the dynamic that had been so successful for the show prior to this episode, and was what resulted in the good episodes after tonight. Tonight's plot involved the two utilizing praying to get what they wanted and it worked, until they went to far and put a Father in a hospital.

Just the little things about this show, like Doug mocking the banter of the CBS NFL commentators, to comparing Carrie's praying stance to that of a 5 year old is what made this show iconic in the first place.
  • This was in my opinion of all the four seasons I own, the absolute most funniest.Oh my gosh, I laughed till i... well i won't say , but this episode was absolutely great. My husband and I loved it. Daily laugh just thinking about it!!!!!!

From the minute we watched this episode , we knew that it would be our absolute most favorite. You will be laughing for days. I have only the first 4 seasons and it is still the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life. Now, daily my husband and I strive to be the real life Doug and Carrie,and it just so happens that we live in Queens!!!!!