The King of Queens

Inner Tube

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Feb 26, 2001 on CBS

• Inner Tube

The Honeymooners? The Young and the Restless? Wheel of Fortune? What a great parody of TV shows on The King of Queens and a great use of TV with Doug being sick and all. Til Death, a show from the same people, recently did an episode where the entire cast dreamt that they were cartoon characters, but it just felt like a rehashing of this memorable episode of the long-running CBS series.

This may not exactly have been the funniest episode ever, but it is hard to not love an episode that features Deacon and Doug as characters from Brian's Song.
  • Doug lies to Carrie which triggers a set of unusual dreams.

This episode was hilarious, my favorite fantasy is "The Young And The Restless" it was amazingly funny, the Arthur part when he is talking about the cream, I also like the "Wheel Of Fortune" Fantasy & that cartoon fantasy, this episode was so unexpected, it was like first I thought it was going to be like any other episode about Doug lying to Carrie but they took it to the next level. I also like how Doug's plans didn't go out so well, he ended upp being sick and his wife didn't forgive him. An amazing episode with great funny moments!