The King of Queens

Mama Cast

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Dec 06, 2006 on CBS

• Doug decides to spend the Heffernans' tax refund on an ice cream truck. Carrie fills in as a pretend mom at model homes.

This episode was perfect. It was a great season opener. It is very funny. Every episode of this amazing series is. Doug is very funny with every idiotic choice he makes. This episode was just pure amazement. It was a very good premiere. This was a perfect way to start off the final season. This show should last way longer than nine seasons. It seems like suck an injustice. This episode was hilarious. I can't wait to see what else we have in store in this amazing series' final episodes. This episode was the perfect way to begin the ninth and final season.
  • A great episode to start the 9th season

This episode is about when Doug and Carrie get a tax refund. Then Doug decudes to use their refund money and paids $3000 dollars to the guy. Meanwhile, Carrie fills in as a pretend mom at model homes, and discovers a reemergence of her maternal desires. Then at the end if the episode Doug goes to get his money back but only gets back about half of what he paid.
  • Season 9, Episode 1.

Wow. This is it. The final season of The King Of Queens has officially begun. Great episode. Doug buys an ice cream truck. He takes another ice cream man's spot, and the ice cream man tries to kill him. Haha! I loved when he pulled Carrie off the bed to hide. Carrie says, "Doug... I need you to give me a reason to stay." LMAO! I love Carrie! I just noticed how Arthur didn't appear in the first few episodes this season. Oh well, they did fine without him. Carrie must act as a mother for her real estate agency, and it is hilarious. Great episode.
  • KOQ’s is back and owe how I missed it.

Doug spends a tax fund on an ice cream truck but get’s hounded by another Ice Cream seller in something out of Duel and Carrie fills in as a pretend mom at a model home but take’s it one step further and adopts the whole family with dire consequences.

King of Queens along with Frasier and Everybody Love’s Raymond are possibly my all time favourite comedy sitcom’s of the new age but alias as with Frasier and EBLR nothing last’s forever so Doug, Carrie, Arthur, Spence, Danny and Deacon return for once last farewell and how will i be sad when this season come's to an end.

This episode was perfect. It was a great season opener. It is very funny. Every episode of this amazing series is. Doug is very funny with every idiotic choice he makes. This episode was just pure amazement. It was a very good premiere. This was a perfect way to start off the final season. This show should last way longer than nine seasons. It seems like suck an injustice. This episode was hilarious. I can't wait to see what else we have in store in this amazing serie's final episodes. This episode was the perfect way to begin the ninth and final season.
  • In the opening episode of the Ninth and probably last season, King of Queens wisely includes this excellent installment, which has Doug buying an ice cream truck, and Carrie acting in a "model family".

The ninth season of King of Queens almost never happened, but thank heavens it did, because although the show is far from perfect, it still can very funny,as in this hilarious episode. Doug invests in an ice cream truck, surprisingly it turns out to be a good idea at first,until a mysterious man in a competing ice cream truck with snake skin cowboy boots stalks him and almost runs him over. Meanwhile, Carrie becomes the mother in a model family, part of a model house for her real estate company. She begins to love the fake actors and home more than real life, causing her the other "members of the family" to creep out. I won't spoil the great twisty ending. It is a really great season opener.