The King of Queens

Mild Bunch

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Apr 23, 2007 on CBS

• High School Reunion

7.8
    To promote I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry, Adam Sandler guest starred on his co-star's sitcom The King of Queens. The result was a rare occurrence with Sandler actually producing some real laughs, with very few missed jokes. The bit about the lemon lime soda not working with the principal who enjoys ginger ale was great.

Unfortunately the B storyline with Carrie was absolutely brutal, and even Arthur could not save it. Leah Remini was insufferable in the final few seasons of the show, and you have to wonder if it got to the point where they seriously considered replacing her. It would have been a good move.
  • I think the best episode so far of season 9.

The main story was Doug attending his 20th high school reunion, all his old classmates had grown up and become to mature for Dougs liking, Doug wants to be rebellious but no one will partake, that’s until he meets up with Jeff the Beast Sussman played by Adam Sandler, they go on a rampage by firstly egging there old principals car but things get out of hand when the beast flips and starts trashing the car then a neighbouring shop mall, Danny and Spence meet up with a couple of old school mates that don’t turn out as expected whilst Arthur and Carrie have a father and daughter movie night with disastrous results.

This as I said was the best episode so far, I love Adam Sandler so it made the episode even better, the scenes with Arthur and Carrie in the video store then at home watching the movie(s) made me laugh so hard.