The King of Queens

Pole Lox

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Sep 19, 2005 on CBS

• @masjogren the song is "Tell Me Do You Wanna" by Ginuwine.

@masjogren the song is "Tell Me Do You Wanna" by Ginuwine.
  • Does any one know the rap song on King of Queens, Pole Lox episode? When Carrie puts the stripper VHS in to watch... "Would you like to roll, Babe(?), with me tonight?" I really like this song and I can't find it.

Does any one know the rap song on King of Queens Pole Lox episode in the beginning when Carrie puts the stripper class VHS tape on in the morning to watch... "Would you like to roll, Babe(?), with me tonight?" This song would go perfect in one of my compilations and I really like it. I can't find it any where, I've been searching for hours. If any one knows please let me know! masjogren@hotmail.com "Would you like to roll, Babe(?), with me tonight?" and there is a woman singing back up. It sounds like a real song, not just one of those work out tape...
  • Laugh out loud hilarity....

Doug convinces Carrie to take pole dancing lessons, but is disappointed when she puts on a show for him. Meanwhile, Arthur worries her new hobby is a result of his poor parenting, and smothers her in effort to make up lost time. Very funny episode I was laughing all the way through, and at the very end when Doug started to show Carrie how to pole dance I almost stared wetting myself. This episode was a great way to kick off the season... Let's hope that the rest of season 8 keeps up this awesome hilarity and great hummor for all to laugh at...
  • This Is One Of The Funniest Episodes That I Have Seen,I Was Laughin All The Way Through, The Ending Was Hiliarious, When Doug Showed Her How To DO It, And Aurther tryin To Stop Them By Takin them To the Circus, One Of My Favourite Epoisdes.

Very Funny Episode And A Great Way To Start the Beginin Of The Season. The Way That Doug Wouldn't tell Carrie He Hated It just Made Me laugh Because He Kept Cringy Throughout Every Night, Very Entertainin, The Beginnin Even Started Funny, Wiht All the Well Thought Jokes And Quotes Used Throughout The Episode. I Have Only Just Started Watchin King Of Queens So Watching This Episode Made Me Defiently Want To Continue Watching All Seasons, All Though I Already have Season 1 And 2 On DVD, Waiting For The Rest To Come Into My Local HMV So Can Get Them All! Its To Funny!
  • This is when Carrie starts to pole dance for Doug... but really sucks at it. Meanwhile, Deacon\'s wife is giving him a sexy show on her pole every night... but Doug is still totally turned off by Carrie\'s horrible attempt to look sexy, instead of clumsy.

HILARIOUS with a capital H! This episode had me in stitches. Since it aired I actually check nightly on my remote guide to see when it will reair so I can record it. The best part of the whole episode was when Doug finally breaks down at the end and tells Carrie that she sucks and shows her how Pole Dancing\'s supposed to be done. Doug is actually a really good pole dancer! I was cracking up!!!
  • This was a good episode if you read on i will tell you why.......

It is good because i said so i have never seen the episode before because they stop showing it on channle four so i gave up watching it but when it was on it was funny as hell not one bad episode and put it this way this had to be a good episode so watch The King Of Queens and you wont be disapointed.good good good good. It is so good i will speak about nothink untill i get up to a hundred words. So how are you. If you fancy a chat and you are 16 blonde and have big boobs email me.
  • Eight Years!!

Wow, welcome back Doug and Carrie!

It's hard to believe that this show starts it's eighth year on the air.

An above average episode. Had some highlights, but the idea of Doug trying to get Carrie to do pole dancing is a classic example of what makes this show great.

I did like the twist that she actually got into it and Doug wasn't too much into it when she starts to struggle.

The best part of this episode is watching Arthur take Carrie out and make here be that little innocent girl he once knew and love. Also the scene with him in the basement listening the the music driving him crazy was wonderful too.

All in all, it wasn't too bad, but I've seen better. Let's hope that this is the lowpoint of the season.