The King of Queens

Pregnant Pause (2)

Aired Monday 8:00 PM May 21, 2001 on CBS

• Carrie gets a miscarriage.

It's the season finale of King Of Queens, and they really pulled it off as the saddest episode yet, with them going nuts, well mostly Doug, because now he has the burden! Which goes completely insane & actually collapses, he limo drive, he delivers packages, preps the baby, and is installing Arthur's bathroom which is super hard since everyone's nagging at him all the time, but after he collapses & Carrie & Doug are ready to be ready, Carrie loses the baby which is so sad especially when she broke down crying, there was a bright side to this finale though, Kelly & Deacon get back together! Wohooo! Yay for them, I love how Spence will be all alone now, his expressions are hilarious. A really awesome way to end a season.
  • Doug insists on taking the burden of a baby of Carrie's shoulders.

This episode was so funny, yet dramatic at the same time. I was so happy that Carrie finally got pregnant and the episode was very comical. I especially liked when Doug congratulated the doctor and said that it took him two whole dates to go where the doctor was about to go. I can't believe she miscarried. It was so sad. Just when they decided they really wanted one. Arthur was very funny in this episode too. He wanted a bathroom put in the basement. This show is very funny and I'm glad I watch it. This episode was one of the best episodes of the series, and the perfect finale for the third season.
  • Doug insists on taking the burden of a baby of Carrie's shoulders.

• baby dougie

Arthur is driving Doug and Carrie nuts because of all the time he spends in their bathroom. They decide to use the little money they have set aside for a downstairs bathroom. Meanwhile,Carrie hasn't been feeling well at all lately and discovers she is pregnant.At first , doug and carrie are both very depressed about it, because they struggle financially as it is, and Arthur is huge handful and a baby is totally not convenient right now(are they ever?) Carrie , is also worried about the fact that she just isn't very good with kids.
    Eventually, they decide to go look at baby furniture, Doug gets a part - job to save money up so they can prepare for their new addition. Everything seems to be going a little better,when Doug comes home from his job(s) one day to find Carrie in bed looking like she has been crying all day. She miscarried. ..... This episode made me cry because this a side you don't see much on tv. I love how Doug and Carrie are both very weird, funny people.