The King of Queens

Sight Gag

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Oct 01, 2001 on CBS

• Laser eye surgery.

This episode was full of laughs when Carrie loses her vision. I like how Carrie loses her control of Doug in the process. Even though she still exchanges nasty remarks to Doug, she can't really see him. Arthur, funny as always. Reaction is hilarious. "Don't help her!" I also like how it revolved around her birthday & that whole birthday scene was very awkward. For them of course. Another thing I liked to put in the memory book is how mad Carrie got when Doug got one eye half off. Doug makes losing vision lightly. He takes it very lightly. Of course Carrie gets her vision back. This episode was just for laughs.
  • Amazingly Funny Episode..

This Episode Was Genius. 22 Minutes Of Pure Laughter, Have To Say Probally One Of My Favourite Episode's So Far, The Way That It Aurther Continues To Shout At Carrie Even Though She Was Blind Not Deaf Made The Episode So Funny. Once Again King Of Queen's Fills The Audience With So Many Jokes, That i Personally Wuldn't Even Have Thought Of. Carrie Doug And Aurther War All Very Funny At Working Off Each Other And Making The Jokes Reach Potential, And Made The Episode Even More So Entertaining. Watched This Episode a Number Of Times Because It Is So Funny.
    Excellent Episode!