The King of Queens

Strike Too

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Nov 06, 2000 on CBS

• Substitute teacher madness!?

This episode was amazing & part 2 of the strike episode arc, and in this episode Doug fears not being a man anymore when the strike is going down & he can't even pleasure his wife. So he wants to work again, so he tries to be a substitute teacher, which goes awry when he realizes he sucks being a teacher. The memorable moments was when he was in the teachers lounge AKA the smoking room. I also like it when he was teaching & he tried to write his name on the board, I wish those kids would cut him some slack but I like how he wrongfully suspended a kid. And another plot with his sister in it! A great episode.
  • they did a great job making the episode.

This was a very good episode. They started off like it was going to be a dumb episode and that Doug is not going to do any thing all episodes. Doug is able to keep the show funny and be serious. This is hard to keep a mixture of both in one episode or movie or even series. Kevin James is an amazing actor and proves every episode, which you can tell if you watch this episode or any other episode in this series. Doug is able to be a teacher and at a series job like that he still able to make us laugh and the kids make us laugh also. What a great episode.