The King of Queens

Surprise Artie

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Feb 28, 2000 on CBS

• Carrie throws Arthur a surprise party, but things go wrong as Arthur goes missing.

This episode was hilarious. I loved this episode. It was so well written by very creative and talented writers. I loved this whole episode and I could not stop laughing. It was so funny when those two men were fighting through the whole preparation for the party. It was so funny when they discovered Arthur had an affair with the man's wife. It was hilarious! It was also funny when Doug lost Arthur. I especially loved the end where they forget Arthur outside. It was so funny. This episode was definitely a series classic. This episode is another great installment to an already perfect series.
  • Carrie wants to throw Arthur a surprise party.

This episode was hilarious. I loved this episode. It was so well written by very creative and talented writers. I loved this whole episode and I could not stop laughing. It was so funny when those two men were fighting through the whole preparation for the party. It was so funny when they discovered Arthur had an affair with the man's wife. It was hilarious! It was also funny when Doug lost Arthur. I especially loved the end where they forget Arthur outside. It was so funny. This episode was definately a series classic. This episode is another great installment to an already perfect series.