Are they going steal something at the end?

supperkat

[1]Feb 1, 2007
    • level: 6
    I would like it if the finally steal,I would be great if they some diamond watches,memorabilia or music recordings something they could money on that stuff.And who are they going to get to fence the stuff.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

danigro89

[2]Feb 1, 2007
    • level: 37
    Well the 13th episode has probably been made since the show was supposed to debut on October 17th, and the producers were expecting more episodes which won't come due to the shows low ratings so my best guess is that they won't. Good job ABC premiering your comedies when they were supposed to premiere.

SoylentYellow

[3]Feb 1, 2007
    • level: 21
    supperkat wrote:
    I would like it if the finally steal,I would be great if they some diamond watches,memorabilia or music recordings something they could money on that stuff.And who are they going to get to fence the stuff.

They already stole viewers BRAINS, does that count?

They could always fence them on Ebay.

Real Human BRAINS - rarely used - Opening Bid: $0.01  "Free Shipping"

Edited on 02/01/2007 6:51pm

danigro89

[4]Feb 2, 2007

SoylentYellow wrote:
    supperkat wrote:

Real Human BRAINS - rarely used - Opening Bid: $0.01  "Free Shipping"

Apparently only 5.2 million Brains have been stolen so far which is not good amount for ABC.

SoylentYellow

[5]Feb 3, 2007
    • level: 21
    danigro89 wrote:

SoylentYellow wrote:
    supperkat wrote:

Real Human BRAINS - rarely used - Opening Bid: $0.01 "Free Shipping"

Apparently only 5.2 million Brains have been stolen so far which is not good amount for ABC.

ABC is a real mess these days.  LOST is the only thing I watch on ABC and even that is going down hill this season, though the ratings are more than enough to guarantee a Season 4.

Its amazing they are getting only 5 million or so since over 20 million zombies watched "Dancing With the [3rd rate] Stars" and similar number trudge weekly thru the muck that is "American Idol". 

I dont particularly like the show that used to follow  TKOP ( "In Case of  Emergency") but its 10 times better than watching a totally unfunny show based on cheap attempts at humor with a premise based on the virtues of stealing to get what you want in life like TKOP.  Now if they were ripping off crooked CEOs or Mafia king pins, it might be funny.    Then again, if it were anything like this show it would still be lame.  This weeks episode was the nail in the coffin - the obligatory gay episode" -  Will & Grace was funny (at least until the last season), but this TKOP episode was the worst.  The only reason I even watched parts of it was because JERICHO was still 2 weeks away from its return to that time slot and I was bored.
    Edited on 02/24/2007 2:15pm

danigro89

[6]Feb 4, 2007
    SoylentYellow wrote:
    danigro89 wrote:

SoylentYellow wrote:
    supperkat wrote:

Real Human BRAINS - rarely used - Opening Bid: $0.01 "Free Shipping"

ABC is a real mess these days.  LOST is the only thing I watch on ABC and even that is going down hill this season, though the ratings are more than enough to guarantee a Season 4.

Its amazing they are getting only 5 million or so since over 20 million zombies watched "Dancing With the [3rd rate] Stars" and similar number trudge weekly thru the muck that is "American Idol". 

I dont particularly like the show that used to follow  TKOP ( "In Case of  Emergency") but its 10 times better than watching a totally unfunny show based on cheap attempts at humor with a premise based on the virtues of stealing to get what you want in life like TKOP.  Now if they were ripping off crooked CEOs or Mafia king pins, it might be funny.    Then again, if it were anything like this show it would still be lame.  This weeks episode was the nail in the coffin - the obligatory gay episode" -  Will & Grace was funny (at least until the last season), but this TKOP episode was the worst.  The only reason I even watched parts of it was because JERICHO was still 2 weeks away from its return to that time slot and I was bored.

Well ABC isn't bad with Dramas since 4 of there old shows are still good Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Lost, Boston Legal, and they have 4 new dramas that are pretty good What About Brian, Ugly Betty, Brothers and Sisters, and Men in Trees. But they need help with comedies since of their 4 new sitcoms 1 is axed, 1 is on hiatus but will most likely get axed, and 2 are doing terrible.

minimax34

[7]Feb 24, 2007
    • level: 58
    When you post something, do not add 20 empty line at the end of it.
    Edited on 02/24/2007 2:16pm