Aug 8 - the KNIGHTS are here!!!

avi_Godfather

[1]Jul 7, 2007
    • level: 1

The yet-unaired episode "Operation: Rent Money" is coming. August 8, clear your schedules!!

http://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-theninereturnstoabc,0,7261012.story

There probably won't be any further ordering, but at least we'll finally get the remaining episodes. there might be evena closure to this great show.

Edited on 07/07/2007 5:15pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

User45701

[2]Jul 11, 2007
    • level: 2

dammit you beat me to it,

its great news ive been waiting for these since it ended, what a amazing show i hope that the rtings are gigh enough along with massive dvd sales we might get a 2nd season.

avi_Godfather

[3]Jul 11, 2007
    • level: 1
    Don't have high expectations. ABC is just burning the remaining episodes. I also don't know if a DVD will come out. As much as i love this show, it's time to face the facts - it's not coming back (after those 4 unaired episodes).

anthonyd46

[4]Jul 13, 2007
    • level: 6

ALL FOUR of the remaining episodes will now be shown

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news.aspx?id=7423

thankgodlol

big_haircut82

[5]Jul 22, 2007
    • level: 22
    That's great news I actually really enjoyed this show although it wasnt much of a hit ratings-wise. While it may not have been the most clever show on tv I always got some laughs out of it and was sad to see it cancelled. At least now I can finish the season.

User45701

[6]Aug 2, 2007

ye all 4 episodes.... man i love this show so do my mates here in ireland. we used to watch it every friday after work with a few beers.

i hope the high ratings this month and high dvd sales if the bring out a complete season will make them think maybe a new season i mean remember family guy? cancelled after season 3? brough back due to extremly high european dvd sales.

More knights. if they bring out a dvd buy it. no wait buy 2 or 3 and give the extra 1 or 2 to friends/family for present, tell them to watch it then pass it on to someone else and if they like it tell them to buy it, i dont have the time but to me it seems with allot of cancelled shows there is always a few huge fans comitted and with free time to orginise a campaign to bring it back.

More knights!

Spawn_3005

[7]Aug 6, 2007
    • level: 6
    "Robbing Lenny Kravitz on a Tuesday night. Sneak into his building and stay out of sight. Creep into his crib, quiet as a mouse. Shove a glock in his mouth while he watching House. Tie his ass up watch him shake with fright.Bi*ch try to run but his pants too tight. I'm gonna kill you Lenny Kravitz." THIS IS A GREAT SHOW!!! lol It sucks that it's cancelled, but at least we get four new episodes.
    Edited on 08/06/2007 7:03am

jussten

[8]Aug 8, 2007
    • level: 9

i hope they air the previous episodes sometime as well so I can record them on my dvd recorder, i missed so many when they kept switching time slots (although i saw them on abc.com). If not Ill either have to dload them or hope for the dvd.

stupid ABC never gave this show a chance.

3StarvingArtist

[9]Aug 9, 2007
    • level: 10
    I'll miss "Knights"; to me, it was better and funnier then most of the other comedies ABC shows (and insist on keeping on the air for 1,000 years). But I did enjoy last night's episode.

edmasterchaos

[10]Aug 9, 2007
    • level: 41
    hi, i thought the knight were dead, then yesterday while watching if there was anything good on tv, the only thing i found was according to jim, wich atleast was an episode i haven't seen yet, then in the corner, it appeared, new episodes of the knights of prosperity i was like "ZOMG WHEN DID THAT HAPPENED!?" man that was a good surprise, those episodes were awsome, i really hope the knights can survive for atleast a whole season :/ i don't understand why they don't get good ratings, they are funnier than most recent episodes from the simpsons and way better than "the last comic standing" (really, i think even i can come up with a better stand up than the ones who passed)

Lumiflow

[11]Aug 18, 2007
    • level: 16

It's over..

http://www.tvseriesfinale.com/2007/08/knights_of_prosperity_the_nine_abc_drops_them_once.php

I was a bit disappointed with the latest two, but still, would have liked very much too watch them all.

thebludrop

[12]Aug 20, 2007
    The entire season (all 13 episodes) is now available on ABC.com!!!

3StarvingArtist

[13]Aug 24, 2007
    • level: 10
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    hi, i thought the knight were dead, then yesterday while watching if there was anything good on tv, the only thing i found was according to jim, wich atleast was an episode i haven't seen yet, then in the corner, it appeared, new episodes of the knights of prosperity i was like "ZOMG WHEN DID THAT HAPPENED!?" man that was a good surprise, those episodes were awsome, i really hope the knights can survive for atleast a whole season :/ i don't understand why they don't get good ratings, they are funnier than most recent episodes from the simpsons and way better than "the last comic standing" (really, i think even i can come up with a better stand up than the ones who passed)

I agree that TKoP is a lot funnier then many of the recent Simpsons episodes. As for why it never did well in the ratings, I'm not really sure myself. Bad advertising? Too many stupid pple watching other crap?