Cancelled?

jussten

[21]Mar 1, 2007
    • level: 9
    /it was originally gonna be a fall show but it got pushed back, If ABC doesnt pick it up for next year I really hope NBC or Fox does, I really enjoy this show. It would be perfect on NBC thursday night since scrubs is in its final year.

7/8 - Earl
    730/830 - Knights of Prosperity
    8/9 - Ofice
    830/930 - 30 rock

I doubt it happens but An original funny show like this deserves to be on tv somewhere. Hopefully ABC wont cancel it..... How are According to Jim And George Lopez still on the Air, they are horrible shows.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

krussell47

[23]Mar 5, 2007
    • level: 12
    It's officially cancelled.  This is very upsetting.  I really liked the idea they had behind the show because who wouldn't want the lifestyle of rich and famous people.  It's the little man trying to get the big man.  It was a good show but didn't get the respect it deserved.

mdstudio

[24]Mar 5, 2007
    • level: 5
    Yup. 

http://www.tvseriesfinale.com/2007/03/the_knights_of_prosperity_abc_pulls_the_sitcom.html

donof

[25]Mar 5, 2007
    • level: 4
    A great show that deserved better.  Abc has all of the complete episodes that have aired on their website, I wish they would let us watch the remaining 3 online.   They probably won't though. 

WorkingStiff79

[26]Mar 5, 2007
    • level: 4
    I had a feeling this was going to happen. How do they expect it to do well in the ratings when it's up against the most popular show on tv? This is the most original sitcom ABC has had in years. It's a damn shame it's been cancelled. I just hope we're able to see the remaining episodes either online or maybe they'll decide to burn off the episodes at a later date. *crossing fingers*

Antoniodab

[27]Mar 6, 2007
    I've done It! i made the Save The Knights petition! if you want to save the knights go to antoniodab.wetpaint.com to leave your name, i'll then send it to ABC. help save the Knights!

Pants79

[28]Mar 8, 2007
    • level: 2

It's not officially canceled quite yet ... ABC is deeply considering returning it to the schedule with Ray Romano joining the cast in the Fall ... PLEASE help us support the show by joining:

http://www.myspace.com/savetheknights

Add yourself as a friend to the show today ... these results matter and will be shown to the President of ABC, every friend counts ... if you liked this series too and want to see it continue, please visit the myspace page today and leave a comment too! thanks!

Antoniodab

[29]Mar 8, 2007
    o yeah "myspace" everyone trusts it.  i made the original Save The Knights petition.  this guy puts some blogs together and calls it genius.  plus he stole my idea of the movie clips.  and he only has 12 friends including "tom".  i have 20 some names... who you gonna trust?  go to antonidab.wetpaint.com and Save The Knights!

Antoniodab

[30]Mar 8, 2007
    o im terribly sorry i have 53 names.  my goal is to have 100 names and at that very second i'll send it to ABC so hurry up and Save The Knights!

zackandmax

[31]Mar 12, 2007
    • level: 10

i want to sign because i like THE KNIGHTS OF PROSPERITY and my Husband Zack he's the one got the show cancelled in the first place.

SoylentYellow

[32]Mar 14, 2007
    • level: 21

Antoniodab wrote:
    o im terribly sorry i have 53 names.  my goal is to have 100 names and at that very second i'll send it to ABC so hurry up and Save The Knights!

53 names? 100 names?   The online petition for ABC's INVASION got over 56,000 names and that still resulted in .....nothing.

The suits at ABC didnt care at all about 56,000 names let alone 100.    Besides online petitions are notorious for people signing multiple times.

Deznaj

[33]Mar 14, 2007
    • level: 6

Please, like they haven't seen petitions before. They don't care and frankly, I don't care! The show was nice, but in the end it's just another show. I just hope they will finish the current season and in the last episode rob Ray Romano blind! :-)

If you want to do something, do it the Family Guy way. If KoP is released on DVD, BUY IT!!! If many people buy the DVD they MIGHT reconsider. Slim chance, but it has more chance than a petition.

Curb71

[34]Mar 15, 2007
    That sucks. I really like this show and found it laugh out loud funny unlike 95% of comedy's. Great cast too. And dude is right. 100 is not gonna do anything. The networks are just stupid to put it up against the most watched show on TV and expect it to get huge ratings.

friendlyfan

[35]Mar 27, 2007
    Antoniodab your petition looks sad.  You should have hosted it somewhere more professional looking if you wanted it taken seriously. 

I love this show and I would love to save it, but 100 names isnt enough.  I just hope they air the last 3 eps.  David Letterman is behind the show.  If he wanted to save it he would.  Maybe someone should write to him.

Antoniodab

[36]Mar 28, 2007
    make that 315 names but i get what ur saying

Antoniodab

[37]Jun 14, 2007
    i have 500 names... but the damage has been done