it's been pulled ;0(

anthonyd46

[21]Mar 10, 2007
    • level: 6
    http://www.thefutoncritic.com/rant.aspx?id=20070307_knights

[EDITOR'S NOTE: This interview took place last month, before ABC announced it was benching the series for the time being. In a follow up e-mail Jon told me: "As you may have seen, the last episode that aired introduced a new storyline about the Knights robbing Ray Romano. The four remaining unaired episodes start, but do not finish, that storyline. The reason ABC pulled the last four episodes was so that the show could potentially be relaunched in the fall at the beginning of the Ray story, rather than somewhere in the middle of things."]
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jekyll

[22]Mar 11, 2007
    • level: 86
    At least know I know my DVR didn't foul up. They must've change the guide really late, because at 6:00 Wednesday night it was still set to record and listed on the schedule. I really hope this likable show comes back.

danigro89

[23]Mar 11, 2007
    • level: 37

anthonyd46 wrote:
    http://www.thefutoncritic.com/rant.aspx?id=20070307_knights [EDITOR'S NOTE: This interview took place last month, before ABC announced it was benching the series for the time being. In a follow up e-mail Jon told me: "As you may have seen, the last episode that aired introduced a new storyline about the Knights robbing Ray Romano. The four remaining unaired episodes start, but do not finish, that storyline. The reason ABC pulled the last four episodes was so that the show could potentially be relaunched in the fall at the beginning of the Ray story, rather than somewhere in the middle of things."]

If ABC renews the show than that would be a good storyline but I don't see this show being renewed. Then again ABC doesn't have that many sitcoms  so maybe this show does have a chance of coming back.

Antoniodab

[24]Mar 12, 2007
    • level: 5
    Its been sent to ABC. feel free to leave more names, if enough I'll send those too later. the grand total names were: 102. thanks for all the help

Duds_2k

[25]Mar 18, 2007
    • level: 7
    It's weird timing. If they were going to pull it forever they should have done it an episode earlier and just had the original 8 episode Mick Jagger plotline.

Antoniodab

[26]Jun 14, 2007
    • level: 5
    i have 500 names... but the damage has been done