I've done It! i made the Save The Knights petition!

Antoniodab

[21]Jun 14, 2007
    • level: 5
    i have 500 names... but the damage has been done
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SoylentYellow

[22]Jun 19, 2007
    • level: 21

Antoniodab wrote:
    i have 500 names... but the damage has been done

Was there a point of posting such a useless piece of information on several message boards?

Maybe you should have tried sending ABC 50,000 pounds (25 TONS)of Gherkins (those little pickles) LOL !

avi_Godfather

[24]Jul 4, 2007
    • level: 1

Antonidab, i hate to say this, but you're an IDIOT!

Do you really think that 100 signs would bring a show back?? (and it wasn't really 100, since you put the six cast members and their charactars as voters - that's 12 "voters" right there)

Also, why do you have to b!tch about anyonewho tells you you're not doing it's good, or suggest something?

it took 'Jericho' more than 110,000 signs (+ 20 tons of nuts sent to CBS) to get it renewd.

As mentioned above, ABC got 57,000 sings from 'Invasion' fans (+ a banner plane calling them to renew the show flownnear ABC headquarters) and didn't renew the show. thinking that 100 sings would is pretty funny (and stupid).

BTW, next time you want to save a show - do it in PetitionOnline.com. that's the only way there is.

Edited on 07/04/2007 2:39am
    Edited 2 total times.

Antoniodab

[25]Jul 4, 2007
    ok ok do u really have 2 say that? that it was a worthless effort? is it necesary? no, and im sick of jericho and NUTS jericho is another apocalyptic show, theres nothing else to tell about that stupid show. as for the "nuts". put the nuts where your nuts supposed 2 be. sending nuts to save a pathetic show is... pathetic.

Antoniodab

[26]Jul 4, 2007
    plus u just joined. that was your first post. ur talking like ur an expert

avi_Godfather

[27]Jul 5, 2007

I actually signed up to write that comment. plus, i didn't know i need to be a big user on tv.com to understand the television industry (BTW, i've been using this site for years, from it's glorious TVTome days).

Jericho is a great show and as a watcher, i'm glad it got renewed. but the quality of Jericho isn't what i'm talking about. i'm talking about what it takes to bring a cancelled show back, and Jericho was an example.sending nuts might seems pathetic to you, but it worked, didn't it? (BTW, Their not the first to do that. Family Guy fans sent baby products to FOX (for Stewie) trying to get it renewed, but that didn't help (strong DVD sales did, though))

As much as i love TKOP, it was impossible to bring it back. the ratings really really sucked (ABC's fault, no doubts there) and it aired only for 2 months - not nearly enough to build a fan base that would be loud enough to bring the show back (like in the case of Jericho). Also, it was a sitcom, and not many sitcoms get a cult following like serial dramas do (Lost, Prison Break, Heroes, 24 and Jericho etc).

I'm not saying you were wrong to try, not at all - but you just didn't do it in the right way. a blog can't be a petition, and the first names being the characters and cast members made it look really really unserious.

Edited on 07/05/2007 4:30am

Antoniodab

[28]Jul 5, 2007
    nt want to start a whole another thing here but... u said "I actually signed up to write that comment. plus, i didn't know i need to be a big user on tv.com to understand the television industry" by signing up just to do 1 comment, that makes you a loser but lets all just shut up no one cares about our worthless opinions

avi_Godfather

[29]Jul 6, 2007

how is that make me a loser? it's actually makes you a loser, because someone bothered to sign up just to tell you you're an idiot.

i rather be talking to a wall than you - at leastthe wall doesn't give you stupid answers back.

Edited on 07/06/2007 4:09am

Antoniodab

[30]Jul 6, 2007
    ha you must feel like a big man, you can dish out words. but pardon me, but you've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn. Nothing you could say could offend me. I only get offended by things that make sense.

anthonyd46

[31]Jul 7, 2007
    • level: 6
    i have to agree with godfather the blog looked very unprofessional and having the characters name as well as the actors name sign it just didnt look relastic

kevinb4444

[32]Aug 9, 2007
    • level: 20

it will take a 100,000 people to save it but I don't think it will happen.

I might make my own petition on petition-online.com to get the show taken off the air, I bet I can get alot of signatures for that.

Sorry guys I just don't think it's funny or well written or has good acting (just my opinion)

Edited on 08/09/2007 10:50am