The Knights of Prosperity

Operation: Oswald Montecristo

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Feb 28, 2007 on ABC

• Kelly Ripa

In an effort to boost ratings for the troubled ABC series, the alphabet network has brought in one of its most popular faces, Kelly Ripa, to this show for an episode, ending that ridiculous Mick Jagger story arc. The result was not really any better as Donal Logue continues to embarrass himself in the role. He is just not a star of a show, he is fine as a supporting actor, but he is not star material. And speaking of not the supporting cast, they are bringing nothing to this show. The Knights is one show I am not that upset it got canceled.
  • Donal is so funny in this episode. I did not know he had this side to him! Rockafellar Rocks, Kelly Rippa ,w who da thought she was great.And Ray Romano...I wanna see more of him!!

I love these guys in this wacky comedy. Watching Eugene as this funky nerd was hilarious ...I was Laughing outloud!!! Esperanza too is hysterical with her accent and fabulous comedic timing. My fav is the big black dude. I just wait to hear what he is gonna say ...and how....The intern is a natural, I love the cab driver Maz and Lenny is adorable and so funny too. I hope they make more shows and that the Networks realize that there are people out there that have no interest in "Idol" and want something entertaining and funny to watch. Keep the laughs coming.these guys are so talented