The L Word Forums

Showtime (ended 2009)

Bette/Tina relationship?

hellhod

[1]Oct 24, 2006
    • level: 1
    I've just finished season 1 of The L Word and I'm a bit dissapointed over Bette's cheating. But will they ever get back together again. I really have to know, because I cant watch another episode untill I find out. Please give me an answer. Nothing specially detailed but something if they may get together as a couple again or at least become close friends again.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sizz_leteen

[2]Oct 24, 2006
    • level: 16
    No one knows, yet. Apparently, Bette will be with someone else for at least part of season 4. We'll have to wait and see.

jkalen81

[3]Nov 11, 2006
    • level: 20
    I sure hope they will.

mezza928

[4]Dec 9, 2006
    • level: 3
    i hope they do aswell, although tina kinda annoyed me in season 3. i feel for bette cos she was trying really hard to make it work and tina was just like ' i like men now'

diamondcandy333

[5]Dec 18, 2006
    • level: 6
    mezza928 wrote:
    i hope they do aswell, although tina kinda annoyed me in season 3. i feel for bette cos she was trying really hard to make it work and tina was just like ' i like men now'

*newbie here on the forum*
    yes i really hope bette/tina get back together. like the post before me said tina was very annoying last season. so i pray season 4 they'll work things out.

NectPL

[6]Dec 25, 2006
    • level: 4
    I think that Bette & Tina relationship is the main plot of the show. So I can't imagine them being apart for more than a half of the season. I just hope for the best.

pablobiglia

[7]Dec 25, 2006
    • level: 12

They are great together, the most beautiful couple on the show!

antonie2

[8]Dec 27, 2006
    • level: 14

I liked them together before... But not any more!

Tina should just stay with that man or whatever... I don't care!

But Bette should find a new love! Maybe Helena... They would make a great couple, I think.

dAnRaD010

[9]Jan 5, 2007
    • level: 6
    i don't like them together.. too much drama.. but i also don't like the fact that Tina is in a relationship with a man.. hmmm.. i think Bette should be with that Senator she met on the 3rd season..

mezza928

[10]Jan 8, 2007
    omg how awesome would helena and bette be? 2 most beauiful women on the show, haha. ohh i love bette so much, hopefully they find her a new girl thats better than tina. but ye as a few of you have said, i hope tina fixes herself up this season

mcmaniz

[11]Jan 8, 2007
    I really hate Tina. I wish she would have been the one they killed off. I loved Dana

JalineTV

[12]Jan 8, 2007
    • level: 18
    antonie2 wrote:

I liked them together before... But not any more!

Tina should just stay with that man or whatever... I don't care!

But Bette should find a new love! Maybe Helena... They would make a great couple, I think.

I completely agree about Bette and Tina. I'm sure they'll find their way back to each other in the future, but I really think Bette and Helena would be a hot couple, particularly because they have similar personalities.

Robinmn

[13]Jan 9, 2007
    I hate Bette, I wish she was killed off rather than Dana.

Bette is a whiner.

Sayville

[14]Jan 9, 2007

Robinmn wrote:

Bette is a whiner.

I agree.

Funny how everyone here in on Tina's case when it was Bette that did the first damage to the relationship when she had that affair with the skany carpenter.

As for Tina going back to men, she was with men before Bette and I think Better is enough to turn anyone straight.

Writer2000

[15]Jan 9, 2007
    • level: 17
    Sayville wrote:

Robinmn wrote:

Bette is a whiner.

I agree.

Funny how everyone here in on Tina's case when it was Bette that did the first damage to the relationship when she had that affair with the skany carpenter.

As for Tina going back to men, she was with men before Bette and I think Better is enough to turn anyone straight.

I agree with the both of you. I don't like how everyone is on Tina's case, Bette was the first one to pretty much ruin their relationship by cheating on Tina, and I think that most of what Bette has done since then has been way out of line. She really is a whiner. As for Tina going back to men, that didn't surprise me at all. Once they revealed in episode 1.12 that Bette was the first and at that point only woman Tina had ever been with since she dated men until she met Bette, Tina became a ticking time bomb to me that would inevitabally go back to men. I do think that Bette's actions are enough to make anyone go back to men. I don't know what they're planning to do next with Tina's character, but I would kind of like to see her go back to Helena instead of going back to Bette, but I don't know if that's going to happen. That's pretty much just wishful thinking on my part.

Robinmn

[16]Jan 10, 2007
    Writer2000 wrote:
    Sayville wrote:

Robinmn wrote:

Bette is a whiner.

I agree.

I agree with the both of you. I don't like how everyone is on Tina's case, Bette was the first one to pretty much ruin their relationship by cheating on Tina, and I think that most of what Bette has done since then has been way out of line. She really is a whiner. As for Tina going back to men, that didn't surprise me at all. Once they revealed in episode 1.12 that Bette was the first and at that point only woman Tina had ever been with since she dated men until she met Bette, Tina became a ticking time bomb to me that would inevitabally go back to men. I do think that Bette's actions are enough to make anyone go back to men. I don't know what they're planning to do next with Tina's character, but I would kind of like to see her go back to Helena instead of going back to Bette, but I don't know if that's going to happen. That's pretty much just wishful thinking on my part.

Thanks you two!  My buddies here don't agree with me and are all Bette-fanatics.  I was starting to doubt my own convictions

Writer2000

[17]Jan 10, 2007
    Robinmn wrote:
    Writer2000 wrote:
    Sayville wrote:

Robinmn wrote:

Bette is a whiner.

I agree.

Thanks you two! My buddies here don't agree with me and are all Bette-fanatics. I was starting to doubt my own convictions

You're welcome, and I don't think that you should doubt your convictions.

Writer2000

[18]Jan 10, 2007
    ******Spoilers***********

I just read an article about Marlee Matlin's experience at the season four premiere party over on l-word.com, and it said that during a Q &A session with Marlee, she announced that she has now signed a contract to be on The L Word for three seasons, so it looks like Jodie is going to be around for a while. I know that this might not bode well for Bette & Tina's relationship, but I'm really excited to hear that since Marlee is one of my most favorite actresses.
    Edited on 01/10/2007 4:50pm

badaboumbabou

[19]Jan 13, 2007
    Hello !

I didn't know that Marlee has signed a contrat for 3 seasons ! It seems long ! Oh I'm disapointed because I hoped that Bette and Tina could be back together in the end ! But it's great for the show if people like her ! I can't wait to see her character on the show and what's that story with Bette ! Plus, Tina doesn't deserve Bette's love after all she has done. I loved Tina's character for the first season but now she's so awfull with Bette ! So, let's see what's going to happen in the next few weeks ! Maybe Marlee will become one of the favorites ! :-)

See you soon,

Barbara

mezza928

[20]Jan 14, 2007
    oh i like bette leave her alone u tina people!!!