The L Word Forums

Showtime (ended 2009)

Episode 6-3: LMFAO (02/01/2009) - Discussion Thread

Talvix

[1]Feb 1, 2009
    • level: 52
    Please discuss episode 6-3: LMFAO in this thread. Click on the link to read the episode description from Showtime:

***SPOILER***

Next week: episode 6-4: Leaving Los Angeles (February 8, 2009)

Enjoy!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

breezy2281

[2]Feb 2, 2009
    • level: 19
    this was probably the funniest episode of TLW i have ever seen. i don't remember ever laughing so hard at this show, and i usually laugh pretty well in some of them. after alice texted everyone, i spent like the next 10 minutes laughing at everyone's reactions, especially Bette's. it was an extremely appropriate title for the episode
    Edited on 02/02/2009 8:36pm

MetaLuna

[3]Feb 2, 2009
    • level: 5
    I spent the whole time thinking "How did no one see this coming?"

breezy2281

[4]Feb 3, 2009
    lol good point. since shane sleeps with everyone and jenny is co dependant. shane tries not to sleep with her friends though. but i remember saying after about the first 4 seasons "i'm surprised shane hasn't slept with jenny" bette and shane haven't either, or alice and shane, or alice and any of her friends besides dana lol

raging_monkey

[5]Feb 3, 2009
    • level: 9
    breezy2281 wrote:
    lol good point. since shane sleeps with everyone and jenny is co dependant. shane tries not to sleep with her friends though. but i remember saying after about the first 4 seasons "i'm surprised shane hasn't slept with jenny" bette and shane haven't either, or alice and shane, or alice and any of her friends besides dana lol

but didnt Alice sleep with Bette? because they used to be together then Bette left her for Tina?

but yeah anyways i loved this episode i thought it was hilarious, am i the only one that thinks jenny and shane together are soooooo cute?
    Edited on 02/03/2009 11:40am

Stingseven

[6]Feb 3, 2009
    • level: 8
    Did anyone else catch the wink? Shane and Jenny were intimately babbling to each while Alice looked on horrified. Jenny said, "Are you doing Patrick Dempsey's hair or something?" Shane said, "No it's Eric Mabeus." (Eric Mabeus now on Ugly Betty played Jenny's boyfriend Tim in season one of L Word!)

ScubaSteveX91

[7]Feb 3, 2009
    • level: 13

I support Shenny, they look great together. But then again, deliberately getting with Shane and cheating on her would be something Jenny would do to get revenge.

ilovebette

[8]Feb 3, 2009
    • level: 7
    I really don't feel the Shenny hookup. I feel like it lacks chemistry. I love Bette's reaction when Phylis tried to kiss her. The nerve! Hahahaha!

AmyJean91

[9]Feb 4, 2009
    • level: 8
    They did and they dated for six weeks and i also love Shane and Jenny i've been wanting them to hook up with since they moved in together.

ShortyM187

[10]Feb 4, 2009
    • level: 1
    Did anyone else notice near the end when they're all in the club, right before Shane and Jenny go to the VIP room.. When Jenny enters, everyone says hi and she says hi back, but she especially says hi to Bette in a really weird tone. Anyone else notice that? My gf and I both gave each other a look of "Wtf?" and rewound it several times and had a good laugh over it.

Anicka123

[11]Feb 5, 2009
    • level: 3

Oh My God, I was surprised how funny they can be(hilarious)! I loved Bette's reaction, Actually I laughed the next day.

I can't wait to see the next ep.

thaicefenix

[12]Feb 6, 2009
    • level: 6
    MetaLuna wrote:
    I spent the whole time thinking "How did no one see this coming?"

See you should have spent the whole episode LYFAO... they didn't have a 6 month hiatus to think about what's coming... and Jenny was acting like she hated Shane... i could see your point though

thaicefenix

[13]Feb 6, 2009
    breezy2281 wrote:

I think it would be the grossest thing EVER if bette and shane hooked up... i mean, they would have to make it kinda wild, fun, and kinda kinky... They are both hot in their own way but they would look so funny in bed together... that funny scene with Jenny and Dana comes to mind.

thaicefenix

[14]Feb 6, 2009
    ilovebette wrote:
    I really don't feel the Shenny hookup. I feel like it lacks chemistry. I love Bette's reaction when Phylis tried to kiss her. The nerve! Hahahaha!

I agree with you 10, 000%

Phyllis should know she's miles below Bette's league... Ugh... Kroll. (shudders)

thaicefenix

[15]Feb 6, 2009
    Bette's laugh is the greatest ever... second best laugh of the L word cast... without a doubt, the #1 best laugh goes to Tasha (Rose Rollins) that title LMFAO describes this episode wonderfully. I laughed at Alice behind the door eavesdroping, Helena flying off the treadmill... Bette throwing back laughing her pretty little ass off in her meeting and Kit not knowing why the hell her cell phone was "Buzzin"

Anicka123

[16]Feb 7, 2009
    • level: 3
    thaicefenix wrote:
    I agree with you 10, 000% Phyllis should know she's miles below Bette's league... Ugh... Kroll. (shudders)

Agree! Miles below? I don't think you can see her at all, definitely OUT of Bette's league! It would be kind a disgusting if Phyllis made it to Bette's lips. the hottie of the show and the older lady...:-)
    Edited on 02/08/2009 3:40am

_pinkfish

[18]Feb 7, 2009
    • level: 7
    thaicefenix wrote:
    Bette's laugh is the greatest ever... second best laugh of the L word cast... without a doubt, the #1 best laugh goes to Tasha (Rose Rollins) that title LMFAO describes this episode wonderfully. I laughed at Alice behind the door eavesdroping, Helena flying off the treadmill... Bette throwing back laughing her pretty little ass off in her meeting and Kit not knowing why the hell her cell phone was "Buzzin"

Agreed, Tasha's laugh is great. I like Tasha anyhow, and when I look at her and Al I just get really jealous of Alice. xD
    And the 'buzzin' was great. I love Kit.

breezy2281

[19]Feb 9, 2009

Stingseven wrote:
    Did anyone else catch the wink? Shane and Jenny were intimately babbling to each while Alice looked on horrified. Jenny said, "Are you doing Patrick Dempsey's hair or something?" Shane said, "No it's Eric Mabeus." (Eric Mabeus now on Ugly Betty played Jenny's boyfriend Tim in season one of L Word!)

lol no i didn't catch that, but it's funny

breezy2281

[20]Feb 9, 2009

ShortyM187 wrote:
    Did anyone else notice near the end when they're all in the club, right before Shane and Jenny go to the VIP room.. When Jenny enters, everyone says hi and she says hi back, but she especially says hi to Bette in a really weird tone. Anyone else notice that? My gf and I both gave each other a look of "Wtf?" and rewound it several times and had a good laugh over it.

yeah i caught that too, but i wasn't sure what that was about.