The L Word Forums

Showtime (ended 2009)

Episode 6-3: LMFAO (02/01/2009) - Discussion Thread

breezy2281

[21]Feb 9, 2009
    • level: 19

thaicefenix wrote:
    breezy2281 wrote:
    lol good point. since shane sleeps with everyone and jenny is co dependant. shane tries not to sleep with her friends though. but i remember saying after about the first 4 seasons "i'm surprised shane hasn't slept with jenny" bette and shane haven't either, or alice and shane, or alice and any of her friends besides dana lol
    I think it would be the grossest thing EVER if bette and shane hooked up... i mean, they would have to make it kinda wild, fun, and kinda kinky... They are both hot in their own way but they would look so funny in bed together... that funny scene with Jenny and Dana comes to mind.

LOL that was sooo funny! that was like the worst sex ever

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

breezy2281

[22]Feb 9, 2009

thaicefenix wrote:
    Bette's laugh is the greatest ever... second best laugh of the L word cast... without a doubt, the #1 best laugh goes to Tasha (Rose Rollins) that title LMFAO describes this episode wonderfully. I laughed at Alice behind the door eavesdroping, Helena flying off the treadmill... Bette throwing back laughing her pretty little ass off in her meeting and Kit not knowing why the hell her cell phone was "Buzzin"

Helena flying off the treadmill was the funniest reaction i could have expected! i laughed so hard! and the way bette kept cracking up. alice couldn't hold it in because she felt so mortified haha. this was just hilarious all together. phyllis is DEF leagues from bette. and i don't think it impressed Bette much to hear Phyllis say she'd drop Joyce so quickly. and whoever it was that said Alice was with Bette before, i think you were right, i just started thinking about that. its a shame we never got to see/hear more of that. that seems like it would have been a little odd

MetaLuna

[23]Feb 10, 2009
    • level: 5
    thaicefenix wrote:
    MetaLuna wrote:
    I spent the whole time thinking "How did no one see this coming?"

See you should have spent the whole episode LYFAO... they didn't have a 6 month hiatus to think about what's coming... and Jenny was acting like she hated Shane... i could see your point though

I was more referring to how slutty Shane is and how, uh, needy Jenny is. And they were living together and I felt like it was pretty obvious that Jenny was constantly doing things to make Shane jealous, or to elicit a reaction from her, or at least make her want Jenny. Plus... didn't anyone else notice in every show's intro, Shane practically panting into Jenny's ear? I always thought that was odd.

ilovebette

[24]Feb 16, 2009
    • level: 7
    Anicka123 wrote:
    thaicefenix wrote:
    I agree with you 10, 000% Phyllis should know she's miles below Bette's league... Ugh... Kroll. (shudders)

Agree! Miles below? I don't think you can see her at all, definitely OUT of Bette's league! It would be kind a disgusting if Phyllis made it to Bette's lips. the hottie of the show and the older lady...:-)

Eeew... That thought is quite repulsive. *chants* Happy thoughts. Happy thoughts. Happy thoughts.

breezy2281

[25]Feb 22, 2009
    LMAO i would have died if phyllis had fallen on her face lol. the show is still going great, i don't understand why there's only 8 episodes for this season, especially being the last one. i just ordered seasons 1-5 off the internet lol.

SVU_Obsessed

[26]Feb 22, 2009
    • level: 22
    I thought it was weird that there were only 8 episodes myself. Have there always been only that many episodes per season? And LMFAO is by far my favorite ep this season, Bette cracked me up with her laughter.

breezy2281

[27]Feb 23, 2009
    no there's usually 12-13 episodes a season at least. yes bette was hilarious. i see you like SVU, i also like that show though i've missed most of this new season because i'm in college and i don't have time to keep up with all my shows lol. i own a few seasons of it though

SVU_Obsessed

[28]Feb 24, 2009
    I have a few seasons of it myself. And this season has been pretty good. You should catch a new ep sometime. As for The L Word, it seems to be flying by way too fast. I don't see why they didn't give it 13 episodes.

breezy2281

[29]Feb 24, 2009
    i don't understand either, it's upsetting. especially with them shutting down the OurChart site as well

SVU_Obsessed

[30]Feb 24, 2009
    I'm not familiar with the OurChart site. I just got into The L Word last season, but I've seen a few episodes from before.

breezy2281

[31]Mar 1, 2009
    oh. well if u ever get a chance to watch it from the beginning, you should def do so