The L Word Forums

Showtime (ended 2009)

Favourite Couple??

papaki_74

[41]Nov 27, 2006
    • level: 13
    Shana868 wrote:
    While I've traditionally rooted for Bette and Tina to get back together and live happily ever after, I think it's better they go their separate roles now - I was really hoping that Bette would ignore Tina and go along with the Senator in season 3.

I liked the senator, but for some reason i still vote for Tibette.. I think that the chemistry is great between these two characters and i still consider it as the couple with the biggest potential..
    Edited on 11/27/2006 1:46pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

malibuandcoke

[42]Dec 4, 2006
    • level: 9
    I absolutely loved Dana and Alice together, they had great chemistry. Now that Dana is gone, I like the prospects of Alice and Lara, should be interesting. I also loved Shane and Carmen together, but then Shane had to go and screw that up.

JalineTV

[43]Dec 6, 2006
    • level: 18
    Now that season 4 is getting really close...I'm getting pretty excited about these couples, haha. After watching some previews, I wouldn't mind the flirtyness between Helena and Alice to be something more. Maybe. Haha, it all depends. I'm being really indecisive. Anyway, I really like Helena and I think she really turned into a great character in season 3. So she should be with someone fun, and I'm not sure Dylan is that person.

diamondcandy333

[44]Dec 18, 2006
    • level: 6
    bette and tina shane and carmen
    alice and dana

giovannia

[45]Dec 19, 2006
    • level: 1

I was a huge Alice/Dana fan. They were sweet together. It would be nice if they did a dream sequence a la Dallas and brought Dana back   I am debating rather to even watch the show this season, it is obvious the producers and writers could care less about their fans opinions. I know shows are supposed to add surprises, but Dana's death did nothing to help Season 3, it only made the show more unbearable to watch. They will have to do a lot this season to make up for that mistake.

gcswift2

[46]Dec 19, 2006
    • level: 9
    Shane and "her next girl". I love watching how these chicks get all open when they are with her.

Lexivy

[47]Dec 20, 2006
    • level: 15
    gcswift2 wrote:
    Shane and "her next girl". I love watching how these chicks get all open when they are with her.

Yeah, me too.
    I also liked Alice and Dana

dAnRaD010

[48]Jan 5, 2007
    • level: 6
    gcswift2 wrote:
    Shane and "her next girl". I love watching how these chicks get all open when they are with her.
    i used to like Shane's "i don't do relationship" crap.. but what she did to Carmen its just **** wrong..!! i'm looking forward for Alice and Lara's storyline this season.. i hope they have a relationship.. i think that's gonna be awsome..

badaboumbabou

[49]Jan 13, 2007
    • level: 4
    Carmen / Shane : best couple ever  ! :-) Season 2, 3  !

Bette / Tina in season 1

Dana / Alice : in season 3

Tibette77

[51]Jan 29, 2007
    • level: 2
    It has to be Tibette..They are the reason i got hooked on this show...

dark_lady22

[53]Jan 31, 2007
    • level: 10
    My favorite couple has and always will be Bette & Tina. The chemistry between the two of them is astronomical. Even when they seem to be mad they still have that look of lust in their eyes for each other. This season seems to be about getting along with the fact that Tina is no longer with Bette. If you watch their eyes there is still a hint of lust when they look at one another. Even through the acting you can see that they still want to be a couple in the show. Maybe they feel a deeper connection than the writers are showing us at this time. Keep praying and maybe by the end of this season we will get our prayers answered. Bette & Tina together again.

badaboumbabou

[54]Feb 1, 2007
    dark_lady22 wrote:
    My favorite couple has and always will be Bette & Tina. The chemistry between the two of them is astronomical. Even when they seem to be mad they still have that look of lust in their eyes for each other. This season seems to be about getting along with the fact that Tina is no longer with Bette. If you watch their eyes there is still a hint of lust when they look at one another. Even through the acting you can see that they still want to be a couple in the show. Maybe they feel a deeper connection than the writers are showing us at this time. Keep praying and maybe by the end of this season we will get our prayers answered. Bette & Tina together again.

I totally Agree with you dark_lady22

silver-star

[55]Feb 2, 2007
    Shane-and-Carmen is still the hottest couple in the show, to me.

PIty that Carmen's no longer w/ the show. I would've guessed it would've been a pretty exciting and itneresting turn of events in the 4th season if SArah was still there.

ut0pia

[56]Feb 7, 2007
    • level: 8
    badaboumbabou wrote:
    Carmen / Shane : best couple ever  ! :-) Season 2, 3  !

Bette / Tina in season 1

Dana / Alice : in season 3

completely agree!! SHARMEN rules!!..too bad they broke up

zeenkoala

[57]Feb 7, 2007

I really liked carmen and shane.

But my favorite character is defenitely Helena. I hope she finds some love soon. She's been single for a long time now..

SportiChic

[58]Feb 7, 2007
    Someone mentioned above about seeing the attraction between Bette and Tina in their eyes and OMG it is sooooo true! The way JB plays Bette and looks at Tina kinda says it all lol! However theyre friendship aint going to well at the moment so although ive wanted them together for 3 seasons i really want Bette to be with Jodi for awhile at least, after watching Marlee Matlin in the last couple of episodes, i really like her!

sofly82

[59]Feb 9, 2007
    bette and tina is the most sensuality couple on the L word (season 1 and 2)... absoluty...!

hasty_sh8toone

[60]Feb 27, 2007
    Yeah! "Shane and Carmen". I could realy feel their love for each other but they ended it in the worst possible way. I think shane is still hung up on carmen but doesn't deal with it. And how come nobody talks about it and nobody even asks about Carmen and where she is and how she is doing?!! It's just a bit unreal for something like that to happen and everybody's acting like it never did. I want em back together so **** much. Best Couple EvEr-----> Shane & Carmen ^-^