We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The L Word Forums

Showtime (ended 2009)

Funniest Scene

darkNtwisty

[1]Sep 1, 2007
    • level: 8

What scene do you think is the funniest ?I know its hard to pick, pick as many as you like lol.

1- When Dana and Lara are about to have sex while they think every one else is sleeping in season 1. HILARIOUS !

2- When Alice and Jenny argue in season 4, about the article about Lez Girls, then in the club when Jenny ask's Alice to kiss her . . . i was LMFAO !

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ilovebette

[2]Sep 3, 2007
    • level: 7
    When Bette, Shane and Alice had to steal the sign. That whole part was funny but the funniest of them all was when Alice was trapped on the roof and was saying that they should leave her behind and that they should save themselves. I was laughing so hard on that part and it still cracks me up until now when I watch it again and again. Alice is just so silly.

kurdzeni

[3]Sep 20, 2007
    ilovebette wrote:
    When Bette, Shane and Alice had to steal the sign. That whole part was funny but the funniest of them all was when Alice was trapped on the roof and was saying that they should leave her behind and that they should save themselves. I was laughing so hard on that part and it still cracks me up until now when I watch it again and again. Alice is just so silly.

yeah. that's sooo funny.
    and basketball scene...

Hopeless_Savage

[4]Sep 28, 2007
    • level: 9
    ilovebette wrote:

You have to just love Leisha. "Save yourself!" Total classic :-D

2muchfoya

[5]Sep 28, 2007
    • level: 6

ilovebette wrote:

Favorite of all.

Love Alice!

sizz_leteen

[6]Oct 10, 2007
    • level: 16
    So many to choose from...here are some of my favourites, in no particular order.

1. The Jenny/Dana sex scene in s1. They're just so awkward. It's hilarious.

2. The phone tree scene in s4. Love it.

3. Bette, Shane, and Alice steal the sign for Jodi.

4. Basketball scene in s4.

Milks23

[7]Oct 19, 2007
    • level: 50
    One of my favs is S 2...

When Dana and Alice sleep together for the first time

PhilosopherSo

[8]Jan 11, 2008
    All time best: "Shay... say stacymerkinsafvckincvnt say it say it say it!" Everything with the Merkin story was funny. Remember Shane going into her big premier and just before being dragged away... "Aren't you the vagina wig?" Other than that there's Alice finding out her mom kissed Shane. "Why's my mom such a slutty slutty chicken chasing pervert?"

JalineTV

[9]Jan 14, 2008
    • level: 18
    ilovebette wrote:

That is DEFINITELY one of the funniest. The basketball scene from "Layup" was pretty damn hilarious too. I think most scenes with Alice and Helena crack me up. There are a lot of funny scenes in the show though, as many of the characters have great moments.

slim324k

[10]Jan 20, 2008
    • level: 12
    Shane at the wedding trying to outrun the brides maids and the mother of the bride. Classic!

badaboumbabou

[11]Jan 26, 2008
    • level: 4
    PhilosopherSo wrote:
    All time best: "Shay... say stacymerkinsafvckincvnt say it say it say it!" Everything with the Merkin story was funny. Remember Shane going into her big premier and just before being dragged away... "Aren't you the vagina wig?" Other than that there's Alice finding out her mom kissed Shane. "Why's my mom such a slutty slutty chicken chasing pervert?"

Hahahah That was a great moment !!! :-) Soooo funnny !!

ilovebette

[12]May 23, 2008
    I found this funny:

They were on the self defense class and Alice kept bugging Shane if she's going to SheBar and Alice at one point said:

Alice: "Did you guys see Shane's v****a because I think she dropped it somewhere."

The look on Bette and Tina's face when they were partnered was kinda funny too.

HolyPrincess

[14]Jun 5, 2008
    • level: 9
    When Dana and Lara are about to have sex while they think every one else is sleeping in season 1

Puzzlenutty89

[17]Jul 23, 2008
    When Leonard is sitting in the middle of Alice's bed hugging a pillow, being comforted by lesbians about his wife Phyllis coming out as a lesbian. Cute and awkward.

Bananahamock

[20]Aug 23, 2008
    • level: 3
    Wow, now you guys reminded me of great time... The one when Alice argues with Jenny... lol The one when Leonard is in bed with all of them heheh And i also loved that scene when Alice chases Dana and is talking about her natural hair color on the phone with Helena at the same time