TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

The L Word Forums

Showtime (ended 2009)

How would you like it to end?

ilovebette

[1]Nov 20, 2007
    • level: 7

If the next season is the last, how would you like it to end? I hope the show runs for the longest time though!

I have only one wish when and if the season ends. That Bette and Tina reunites and stay together for good.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

th77

[2]Nov 20, 2007
    • level: 24
    I'm hoping it is not ending anytime soon,but I agree that Tina and Bette should wind up together

Milks23

[3]Nov 21, 2007
    • level: 50

I haven't heard anything about season 5 being the last....I doubt that.

But T & B should be together

Edited on 11/23/2007 11:55pm

ilovebette

[4]Nov 22, 2007
    Milks23 wrote:

I have'nt head anything about season 5 being the last....I doubt that.

I didn't hear anything either. It just made me wonder the other day how the fans would like the show to end.
    Besides, with the spoilers and speculations about S5 it doesn't seem to be the ending all of us have been dreading.

Still, TiBette forever!

Milks23

[5]Nov 23, 2007
    ilovebette wrote:
    Milks23 wrote:

I didn't hear anything either. It just made me wonder the other day how the fans would like the show to end. Besides, with the spoilers and speculations about S5 it doesn't seem to be the ending all of us have been dreading. Still, TiBette forever!

Since I made the above post I read that Ilene was trying to semi-conclude the show in case it does not get a 6th season....not because of ratings being low but Queerasfolk ending after 5...so they might get 5 as well

...anyway some crap like that. Iwant the show to get at least 6 seasons. Because Jodi will be on the show for all the way to episode 11 (season 5)

SoTiBette fans need to see our fav couple in a stable relationship for an entire season. Plus, I want Helena's psychic prediction to come true.

Edited on 11/24/2007 12:02am
    Edited 2 total times.

darkNtwisty

[6]Nov 24, 2007
    • level: 8
    Milks23 wrote:
    ilovebette wrote:
    Milks23 wrote:

I didn't hear anything either. It just made me wonder the other day how the fans would like the show to end. Besides, with the spoilers and speculations about S5 it doesn't seem to be the ending all of us have been dreading. Still, TiBette forever!

Since I made the above post I read that Ilene was trying to semi-conclude the show in case it does not get a 6th season....not because of ratings being low but Queerasfolk ending after 5...so they might get 5 as well

...anyway some crap like that. Iwant the show to get at least 6 seasons. Because Jodi will be on the show for all the way to episode 11 (season 5)

SoTiBette fans need to see our fav couple in a stable relationship for an entire season. Plus, I want Helena's psychic prediction to come true.

what was her prediction ?

Milks23

[7]Nov 24, 2007
    darkNtwisty wrote:
    Milks23 wrote:
    ilovebette wrote:
    Milks23 wrote:

what was her prediction ?

Did you forget....she predicted that Alice is Helena's great love. She did not name Alice but from the clues she gave Helena she figured that it was Akice.

Talvix

[8]Nov 25, 2007
    • level: 52
    I think Helena only interpreted it to mean Alice when the psychic was in fact talking about Dylan.

Milks23

[9]Nov 25, 2007
    Talvix wrote:
    I think Helena only interpreted it to mean Alice when the psychic was in fact talking about Dylan.

No. None of the clues the psychic gave Helena applied to Dylan.

Besides, what kind of great love is she after what she did. Dylan was just a fling....and I didn't like her.

th77

[10]Nov 26, 2007
    • level: 24
    I'm Pretty sure she meant Alice

ilovebette

[11]Nov 27, 2007
    During that episode they did make it look like it was nobody else but Alice. But you know how writers are sometimes. They'll spin something just to get something else instead. But Helena and Alice in the end is pretty interesting.