The L Word Forums

Showtime (ended 2009)

They should have killed Jenny at the end of season 1

NeimadParis

[1]May 20, 2009
    • level: 14

She's the most annoying caracter ever written, the show would have been much better with out all her winning and self centered drama, i was SO happy to see her dead at the beginning of season 6 but she just ruined it for me all along, she even ruined Shane witch was my fav caracter !

Feels good to say it

Edited on 05/20/2009 4:13pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SVU_Obsessed

[2]Jun 27, 2009
    • level: 22
    As much as I disliked her character, I don't think she should have died in the first season. She had her funny moments and let's face it, every show has to have some annoying stickler in a show and it just happened to be Jenny.

nakedalien

[4]Jul 25, 2009
    • level: 2
    She shouldn't have been killed at all!

stellarchick86

[5]Aug 1, 2009
    • level: 32
    I didnt watch the show when it was on the air and Im watching it now for the first and am currently on 504 and shes already driving me crazy. I cant wait until the end of the season lol. She didnt bug me though until the beginning of s4 (I actually felt bad for her until that point). But s4/5 yes Im glad shes going to die LOL.

hex_fan_999

[6]Aug 4, 2009
    • level: 7
    They should have killed her off as early as possible. She is the most annoying character in the show.

princesslawless

[7]Oct 7, 2009
    • level: 6
    lmao they should left her in kanasas or where ever she was lol

marie189

[8]Oct 13, 2009
    • level: 1
    I spent the last two seasons getting angry at Jenny. She did things that were horrible (and most of those things she did to her friends!) and I could understand why someone would want to kill her. I hope we will know one day who did it because it is really hard to guess who did it since they all had a reason to. I think the last season would have been totally different if Jenny had already been dead.

laurenluvsbones

[9]Nov 29, 2009
    • level: 6
    I actually liked jenny. She was spunky and selfish and I am guessing not supposed to be a very likable person. But I enjoyed her honesty and selfishness. I found it entertaining.

netgoddess

[10]Mar 22, 2010
    • level: 10
    I hated Jenny, but she did add flavor and drama to the show. I was very happy she died and was apparently murdered by one of the other characters. So she's one of those "love to hate" types, and a good villain for the show. She also was very hot in her gratuitous sex scenes.

2myshows

[11]Sep 7, 2010
    • level: 3

I totally agree! I thought I was the only only who felt that way about Jenny!

greensleeves82

[12]Sep 16, 2010
    • level: 1

I don't agree that they should have killed her in the first season, if so, the show wouldn't be so interesting. The thing is, that's the idea, there are some characters you love and others you hate, but if you love all the characters and there is no drama then it's boring. The thing is, all the girls are good, they are not mean or twisted crazy **** Let's face it, most of the way they acted are things that we also do in real life. i.e: Bette cheating on Tina, (I'm not saying EVERYBODY does that, but it's "normal", it happens and that doesn't make her a bad person, it makes her human for making mistakes) Same happens with all the characters. But with Jenny,I must say, at first I liked her, in the first seasons, she was sort of "naive" into this new world. In fact, I think she was so completed different from the first seasons to the last ones. I just wanted to realise, where was the part she changed so much? In the first season, I used to like her but i didn't like the fact that she could have been with Marina and didn't forgive her. I mean, she cheated on Tim, why wouldn't then forgive Marina? She made her suffer. I think her character changed a lot when she came back to LA with Max. After being in rehab. As regards who killed her. I have some theories. I don't think any of the girls did it. Why? Because after 6 seasons, you must know the way they are, and how they react. They show that all of them have something against Jenny but, that doesn't mean that they would have killed her. DO you really think that Alice would kill Jenny because of the Script? or Tina because of the Movie? or Bette? I don't think so. If you know the characters, you know that they won't. In my opinion, if someone killed her, it could have been Nikki, we don't know a lot about the character but, she is shallow, she cares only about herself. I don't believe she was in love with Jenny, she was just fooling around. She went mad when Jenny told her that she was egocentric and a brat. Nikki felt furious. Let's remember that also, jenny was responsible for runing the movie and Jenny also made Nikki look like a whore in front of the people in the night of the lesbian dance. I'm not sure but there is a part in the last episode that the police gets Nikki near the swimming pool, I don't know if she was behind a tree or she just arrived. I read some theories of people thinking that Jenny killed herself, I'm not so sure about that, because if you want to kill yourself there are more efficient ways, but killing yourself in a pool, it's not THAT easy. It would be like choking yourself. know what i mean? and the last thing, I didn't have a fav character at first, but I fell for Alice in the episode Dana dies. I cried so much. I felt her heart was breaking into pieces. Dana was her best friend and her true love. Even though she suffered and felt as if Dana had cheated on her, Alice was there to help Dana and be positive. At first I didn't like Alice but She is a really good friend and person who fights for people being accepted as the way they are. That's what i really like. The part of being very talkative and gossipping all the time, I thought that was funny of her. =)

Marchriska4Eva

[13]Nov 17, 2010
    • level: 7

I personally think that show would have been a lot better of Jenny got killed in the first season and I took her place as a new character, but I'm a little biased, lol I totally agree that Jenny is the most annoying b**** ever and I'm glad she's dead, but if she hadn't been around there would be no one to vent our anger on. I just wish I could find out who actually killed her so I can give them a medal.

Edited on 11/17/2010 2:30pm