The L Word Forums

Showtime (ended 2009)

What actress would you like to see make an appearance in season 5?

th77

[1]Nov 21, 2007
    • level: 24
    Gina Gershon..She is an excellent actress who is able to portray both feminine and butch,Hell she made showgirls almost good..I'd also like to see Heather locklear or Vanessa Marcil fromlas Vegas,Shannen Dougherty would also be cool
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Milks23

[2]Nov 24, 2007
    • level: 50
    th77 wrote:
    Gina Gershon..She is an excellent actress who is able to portray both feminine and butch,Hell she made showgirls almost good..

Yeah, I like her, she would be great. I'd let her have a one night stand with Bette or Shane

shawnlunn2002

[3]Nov 24, 2007
    • level: 41
    Amber Benson. She could definitely paly an arthouse type at Bette, Jodi and Phylis' university.

ilovebette

[4]Nov 27, 2007
    • level: 7
    th77 wrote:
    Gina Gershon..She is an excellent actress who is able to portray both feminine and butch,Hell she made showgirls almost good..I'd also like to see Heather locklear or Vanessa Marcil fromlas Vegas,Shannen Dougherty would also be cool

I agree with Gina Gershon and Heather Locklear. Not so keen about Shannen though...

th77

[5]Nov 27, 2007
    • level: 24
    ilovebette wrote:
    th77 wrote:
    I agree with Gina Gershon and Heather Locklear. Not so keen about Shannen though...
    Really? Can't you see her soming in as the new B**** on the block,I'm not sure who I would like to see her with but I think it would be cool..Mabe Jenny(who I do not really like)I could kind of see her as the dysfunctional type Jenny would hook up with,I mean she could prob only be a shortterm love interest..She does not really have a good track record with stayin for the duration of a show but I definitely think she adds spice to whatever show she is on..I kinda see the same thing with Vanessa Marcil too as far as a character type..That's just me though..But we agree on Gina Gershon,the show should actually try to get her on,I have not seen her in awhile so she might be available..And she'd fit the cast perfectly

ilovebette

[6]Nov 29, 2007
    • level: 7
    th77 wrote:
    ilovebette wrote:
    th77 wrote:
    Really? Can't you see her soming in as the new B**** on the block,I'm not sure who I would like to see her with but I think it would be cool..Mabe Jenny(who I do not really like)I could kind of see her as the dysfunctional type Jenny would hook up with,I mean she could prob only be a shortterm love interest..She does not really have a good track record with stayin for the duration of a show but I definitely think she adds spice to whatever show she is on..I kinda see the same thing with Vanessa Marcil too as far as a character type..That's just me though..But we agree on Gina Gershon,the show should actually try to get her on,I have not seen her in awhile so she might be available..And she'd fit the cast perfectly

That's just it. She might also be the b**** on the set in real life! I just don't want anything to ruin the now seemingly good relationship the cast has.