The L Word Forums

Showtime (ended 2009)

Which character that you wish to come back?

Which character that you wish to come back?

lady_joanne85

[1]Oct 25, 2007
    • level: 10
    I want Dana back!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ilovebette

[2]Oct 25, 2007
    • level: 7
    Definitely Dana! Having Marina back wouldn't hurt, too.

Milks23

[3]Oct 26, 2007
    • level: 50
    I loved Dana....but she's dead. However, she gives Alice advice in S 4

Mouldylocks

[4]Oct 26, 2007
    • level: 3

I definitely want Dana back, she was always my favourite, and she was sorely lacking in season 4. Unfortunately she is dead and I don't want some crappy ghost story.

Lara was my second favourite, even though she was never a real regular, i feel she deserved more than the first 2 mins of season four to explain what happened. I would be so happy to see her and Alice, but I guess that is gone too.

Tasha would be my next, I hope she is either already back from Iraq when season 5 starts and I PRAY TO GOD they don't give her the same BS they gave Lara... i.e the first 2 mins "oh Tasha died, bad luck."

Carmen and Marina are ok, but its too late for Marina imo and Carmen wouldn't really fit in now I think. Tonya was annoying, I liked Mark, there was no real explanation as to what happened to him.

Edited on 10/26/2007 8:21pm

th77

[5]Nov 20, 2007
    • level: 24
    Marina and then Carmen..I also wouldn't mind seeing that girl who Dana was engaged to that left her for Melissa Rivers..What was her name? she was hysterical

ilovebette

[6]Nov 20, 2007
    • level: 7
    th77 wrote:
    Marina and then Carmen..I also wouldn't mind seeing that girl who Dana was engaged to that left her for Melissa Rivers..What was her name? she was hysterical

Her name was Tonya.
    I'd like to have Dana back, please.

happykevin

[7]Nov 23, 2007
    • level: 5

OwwI want Dana back!! I miss her But if i have to choose a living person I want carmen back she's soo pretty

Mouldylocks

[8]Nov 23, 2007
    • level: 3
    Dana if anyone, Lara if living... that's all

Vessy1008

[9]Dec 3, 2007
    • level: 11

Dana

Even though I'm not sure I'd like ghost stories in L-word.

Other than that, definitelly Marina. She could bring in some interesting action

2muchfoya

[10]Dec 3, 2007
    • level: 6

I want Dana back.....and of course Carmen.

By sending them out, they broke my fav couple.

I wish It could be the same.

Perdi

[11]Dec 6, 2007
    • level: 1

Dana. So much so that I'm willing to accept a sci-fi/fantasy twist just so she can come back.

Dammit why'd she have to die anyway? Was Erin Daniels fired or could they just not think of a better plot-device? Why can't Jenny die instead?

lady_joanne85

[12]Dec 9, 2007
    i don't think they can axe Jenny... she is the most irritating and interesting character at the same time

breezy2281

[13]Dec 11, 2007
    • level: 19
    i want marina back. i've wanted her back ever since she left. they tried to ease the outcry of the fans by bringing her back last season, but she had 2 small parts that were pretty much immaterial anyway. what a joke. i miss marina. i always wanted her and jenny to wind up back toegether. i also wish they'd bring dana back. she was so funny and reminded me a bit of myself. i was pretty upset when they took her off, and so were some of the cast members. i know Kate wasn't very happy about it.

Shana868

[14]Dec 18, 2007
    • level: 40
    breezy2281 wrote:
    i want marina back. i've wanted her back ever since she left. they tried to ease the outcry of the fans by bringing her back last season, but she had 2 small parts that were pretty much immaterial anyway. what a joke. i miss marina. i always wanted her and jenny to wind up back toegether. i also wish they'd bring dana back. she was so funny and reminded me a bit of myself. i was pretty upset when they took her off, and so were some of the cast members. i know Kate wasn't very happy about it.

I always wanted Marina back. I loved her in season 1, and was very disappointed with the way she was written out. However, after seeing her in season 4, I was even more disappointed. I think they totally missed their opportunities with her return, and I see that if she did come back permanently at this stage she probably wouldn't be written for very well.

koolkid55555

[15]Jan 10, 2008
    • level: 4
    Dana of course! i know she's dead but maybe she can come back every so often like she did at the end of season 4!!! watching that episode made my day...no it made my year!

breezy2281

[16]Jan 10, 2008
    • level: 19

Shana868 wrote:
    breezy2281 wrote:
    I always wanted Marina back. I loved her in season 1, and was very disappointed with the way she was written out. However, after seeing her in season 4, I was even more disappointed. I think they totally missed their opportunities with her return, and I see that if she did come back permanently at this stage she probably wouldn't be written for very well.

i was disappointed in the little parts she got when she came back on season 4, and how badly it was written. as if that would've been enough for marina fans after she'd been gone.

Thorn_X13

[17]Jan 10, 2008
    • level: 5
    Carmen, I couldn't help but love her and Shane's relationship, I don't think Shane has ever really worked with anyone else. The drama would also be pretty insane, I'd just like to see how Shane would handle it.

mapleleaflady

[18]Jan 13, 2008
    Carmen.
    Dana.
    Marina.

That's all I need for the news season.

Though more Alice wouldn't hurt too. Or more Shane.

whitewiz

[19]Jan 14, 2008
    • level: 11
    Carmen definatley she was classy sexy and so nice.

JalineTV

[20]Jan 15, 2008
    • level: 18
    breezy2281 wrote:
    i want marina back. i've wanted her back ever since she left. they tried to ease the outcry of the fans by bringing her back last season, but she had 2 small parts that were pretty much immaterial anyway. what a joke. i miss marina. i always wanted her and jenny to wind up back toegether. .

Agreed. I have always thought that Jenny's best relationship was with Marina. Maybe not healthy, but it was the most interesting anyway. It's interesting to see how much Jenny has changed (or maybe she's just acting) and how much Marina influenced her. I'm sure Jenny is still hurt, and Marina too (obviously), which is why I thought they should've extended that storyline. Their story together would've been more interesting compared to what the writers are doing with Jenny right now.

I also like Carmen, but Sarah Shahi is now on "Life", which is on a network channel and has the potential to become very popular. She's one of the main characters on it too, so it made sense that she would move over to that show.

They always get rid of some character in each season and don't give a good explanation as to where they went. It's like the hiatus in-between seasons is actually time we are missing in "The L Word" world. I particularly liked Lara and Papi.
    Edited on 01/15/2008 7:19am