The L Word Forums

Showtime (ended 2009)

Which character that you wish to come back?

Which character that you wish to come back?

ilovebette

[21]Jan 22, 2008
    • level: 7
    HELENA
    Where are they shipping her anyway?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JalineTV

[22]Jan 23, 2008
    • level: 18
    Calm down, everyone. I think Helena's actually going to come back.

theLname

[23]Jan 29, 2008
    • level: 1
    God! I want Dana back! I liked her too much!

mapleleaflady

[24]Jan 29, 2008
    • level: 10
    JalineTV wrote:

They always get rid of some character in each season and don't give a good explanation as to where they went. It's like the hiatus in-between seasons is actually time we are missing in "The L Word" world. I particularly liked Lara and Papi.

I agree with that, there are character brought only for some time and then they disappear. But After reading some topics here I notices that p[eople are oversensitive about explanations what happened to those characters, like it's the most important thing.
    I mean, If there is a period of time break between season, things can change. And who cares what happened to Papi (well, in this instance there is one catch: Tasha's still here and she's her besr friend... so she could be in at least few eps shown hanging out with her) or Lara.

As for the character, still Carmen. I was rewatching all seasons before dipping into season 5 and i think i miss her the most.

lady_joanne85

[25]Feb 3, 2008
    Wow.. i think we have to update the polling every season, the axe 1 cast every season... amazing... papi is gone... but i think helena is coming back.... let's hope everybody...

ut0pia

[26]Feb 3, 2008
    • level: 8
    I want carmen back I dunno how would it fit on the season...and I know is not gonna happen...just wishfull thinking I guess...

lyghthouse

[27]Feb 4, 2008
    ut0pia wrote:
    I want carmen back I dunno how would it fit on the season...and I know is not gonna happen...just wishfull thinking I guess...

I want her back too

JalineTV

[28]Feb 4, 2008
    • level: 18
    I really like her on "Life". It's more of a serious role...so it's definitely going to last for at least two seasons/years.

breezy2281

[29]Feb 13, 2008
    • level: 19
    lady_joanne85 wrote:
    I want Dana back!!!
    well dana is loved and missed as a given....i'd love to see marina back of course, but also i'd like to see helena's old flame Dylan come back, and also Lyndsay (the vet), i thought her and jenny were going somewhere...i'd also like to see Ivan come back.
    Edited on 02/13/2008 10:25pm

lady_joanne85

[30]Feb 14, 2008
    breezy2281 wrote:
    lady_joanne85 wrote:
    I want Dana back!!!
    well dana is loved and missed as a given....i'd love to see marina back of course, but also i'd like to see helena's old flame Dylan come back, and also Lyndsay (the vet), i thought her and jenny were going somewhere...i'd also like to see Ivan come back.

what! Ivan?! really? never like her

ut0pia

[31]Feb 14, 2008
    lyghthouse wrote:
    ut0pia wrote:

I want her back too

lets join forces and bringer back..to do something in the show...maybe she can dj to shane haircuts...that'll be fun

taycarik

[32]Feb 21, 2008
    • level: 5
    I would love to see Dana back. Too bad they killed her off (although it was very dramatic, I cried my eyes out). It wouldn't be a good show if she came back as a ghost. It would be cool to see Carmen come back again. She was so good for Shane. I miss them as a couple.

ebony_kunoichi

[33]Feb 21, 2008
    • level: 13
    I loved Carmen. She was fun, but her and Shane...NO! I think Shane should stay single. She is better as a horn dog. I miss Dana too and I cant believe they killed her off. I dont want Tasha to leave! Bring her back!

ut0pia

[34]Feb 21, 2008
    taycarik wrote:
    I would love to see Dana back. Too bad they killed her off (although it was very dramatic, I cried my eyes out). It wouldn't be a good show if she came back as a ghost. It would be cool to see Carmen come back again. She was so good for Shane. I miss them as a couple.

yes..another sharmen fan..great!!

raging_monkey

[35]May 12, 2008
    • level: 9

DANA! DANA! DANA!

She was the best character i was so sad when she died
    and alice is my other favourite character, and i want them to get back together lol.

cute_poizon

[36]May 12, 2008
    • level: 6
    I miss Dana so so much, I loved her character, she always seemed to make me laugh and overall she was just a bright personality on the show.

I want Carmen back too though, I think her and Shane are the hottest couple to hit the screen, and I always thought she was the girl for Shane with the exception of Jenny. I think Jenny just might be able to top her. I used to envision Carmen coming back on the show and Shane realizing that Carmen was the girl for her and they'd get back together and do it right this time. But now with Jenny in the picture, I can see it going another way and I've always been down for "Shenny".

kcbelles

[37]May 13, 2008
    • level: 4

I would love to see Kit's boyfriend, Angus, come back. I know he's not one of the choices, but it seemed like they were going to work out their problems, and then boom, he' gone. And they haven't done anything to hook Kit up with anyone. That makes no sense - she's an attractive, hot-blooded female; I cannot believe she'd go that long (the entire season) without finding anyone of either gender.

Dana - miss her, but as not possible as she is dead. Bummer. A few appearances as Alice's conscience would be alright, but not realistic. Carmen - that is so over. Never cared for her; don't think she and Shane were a good fit. Wouldn't mind if Paige came back - loved her and Shane together. Would also like to see Shane's brother again - that whole story just fell to the wayside. Same thing with Papi - just as her character got interesting and she started displaying real emotion and some semblance of normalcy, she's gone. And I understand someone saying something about time between seasons, but Tasha is still there and they were supposedly best friends, so it makes no sense that we don't see her at all.

And I too think Helena will be back next season, which is very good. Not only is she incredibly sexy, she's hilarious, too.

Edited on 05/13/2008 4:10pm

ilovebette

[38]May 21, 2008
    Since Helena is back my next choice is Dana. But I really don't know how they can do that.

Bytchy-Bebeh

[39]May 29, 2008
    • level: 31

ilovebette wrote:
    Since Helena is back my next choice is Dana. But I really don't know how they can do that.

Well, I think they can make some ghost apparitions for Dana in a few episodes for next season.

Crzy_gurl

[40]May 31, 2008
    as much as I love my girl dana, I know she will never come back unless its in Alices mind, lol. I wouldnt mind seeing that, like in season 4, lol. But i wanna see Carmen. She was the only love that Shane truely loved. Its was so upsetting when shane just left like that....but I heard she was coming back in season 6