The L Word

Lactose Intolerant

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Feb 22, 2009 on Showtime

• Jenny goes mad !!!

I thought this was the worst episode of the whole series and definetely the most boring. It even beats the one in season three when Bette goes on meditation ! In my opinion everything was wrong; we see it coming from the begining of the season, everyone hates Jenny. She is "hatable" on purpose of course but now it's getting really awful and boring. She's spotting Bette and her ex-best friend alledgedlly having sex, then what ? What is it going to be ? The storyline with Max is unbelievably stupid, not to mention Helena and Dylan, Alice, Tasha and Jamie.
    For me it's like the writers don't have any ideas left so anything happens and everyone sleeps with everyone.
  • Jenny throws Max a baby shower.

Let me just start off by saying that all things considered, I absolutely loved this episode. I think that this episode is definitely one of the best episodes of the season right along with LMFAO. All of the storylines were great, especially Bette and Jenny's It's so nice to see Bette feeling really happy this season. Also, I loved all of the Bette and Tina scenes in this episode. They were absolutely fantastic. Jenny was absolutely fantastic in this episode. She was the perfect blend of dramatic and funny in this episode. Mia Kirshner did an absolutely amazing job of playing in this episode. Helena's storyline was great too. Alice was hilarious in this episode, especially when she was giving her speech at Max's baby shower. The whole baby shower sequence was definitely the highlight of the episode for me. I thought that this episode as a whole had the perfect blend of drama and comedy. The ending of this episode was really great, and I'm really anxious to see what Jenny's going to do next. All in all, I thought that this was a very well written, well acted and well made episode of The L Word from everyone involved, and I can't wait to see next episode of The L Word.