The L Word

Lacuna

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 15, 2005 on Showtime

• Hallo Everybody: I just want to say that this episode is really excitting, and made me cry a lot, is so terrific....

6.8
    Well.... Apart of my opinion just wanna say that Mia Kirshner did a great job in this episode, Jenny...feels very frustred about her childhood, it describes a person who has first a normal heterosexual life and was engaged with Tim, but suddenly, with the apparence of Marina in her life she begon to likes and experiment other kind of love, the lesbian love, and has a lot frustrations and finally she discovered that she likes women too. After her break with Carmen (her last girlfriend) but also gf of Shanne. She becomes to get depresse too depresse and feel that she can\'t take anymore, that\'s why she begon to cut herself in the bathroom , and come the frustrations when she was still young, and she try to work it out with this.

About Tina and Bette, it\'s so great that they could finally have a baby together and be a couple again!

Guys, it\'s a great episode, you have to see it and to give me the reason. I love this program

Claudia