The L Word

Lady of the Lake

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jan 20, 2008 on Showtime

• Opening spoof on "Charlies Angels" with their gaydar guns was priceless - lots of fun.

And the rest of the episode was just as good. Shane's self imposed sex strike is hilarious, even though I can understand what's she's trying to accomplish. I'm surprised she's held out as long as she has, so far.

Tina with heart surgeon - - least interesting part.

While I'm not a fan of the Jody/Bette union, I think it was very crappy of Bette not to get into Jody's weekend. She purposely held herself aloof, and was just an all-around pooh-butt. Anyone could see how much this meant to Jody and I personally thought her friends were a lot of fun - made me wanna be there :o)

And yea, Helena - "Mummy" just doesn't have a clue or doesn't really care about what her daughter is all about. I love that Helena is going to cut that cord, and go with Dusty. I certainly hope, since she won't be in LA, that the series will continue to show her and Dusty, so we can see how it's working out.

Tasha - poor Tasha; what a position to be in. I'm not in the military, but I always thought the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" thing is load of bulls**t. It'll be interesting to see how they play this out, cuz we know it can't be happy, since the good ole' USA still has this stupid policy. And Alice - sweet Alice - ready to stand by her woman, even though it grates against all she believes in.