The L Word

Lady of the Lake

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jan 20, 2008 on Showtime

• Tina is one lucky woman!

Let me just start off by saying that I thought this episode was absolutely amazing. While I was annoyed by several of the characters, namely Alice especially with her behavior towards Max, as well as being annoyed by Shane and Jodi's friends, I do think that those aspects of the episode really served to further those particular story lines. I definitely think that this episode was really meant to show that the relationship between Bette and Jodi isn't meant to last and that Bette and Tina really do belong together. My favorite story line was definitely the whole Tina going on a date thing. I thought that the sex scene between Tina and her date was great. I also really loved all of the stuff with Max in this episode, and I only wish that they had focused more on that story line instead of Tasha's story line which was definitely my least favorite story line for this episode. I'm so sad that Helena left. All in all, I think that this was another amazing episode of The L Word, and I definitely think that based on the episodes that have aired so far, season five is the best season yet.